Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone explain this please?

Discussion on Can anyone explain this please? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone explain this please?

Look at the picture.

Old 08/02/2011, 22:41   #2

elite*gold: 86
Hm, most 'science' people say that mobile phone uses most energy resources at launching it. Maybe same theory works here.
Old 08/02/2011, 23:51   #3

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
I guess you are playing EliteSRO.
This happened to all Player whose client crashed.
The Process itself does not close at this moment.

Either you try to close it at Taskmanager or you delete it with an extern program.
Old 08/03/2011, 13:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I guess you are playing EliteSRO.
This happened to all Player whose client crashed.
The Process itself does not close at this moment.

Either you try to close it at Taskmanager or you delete it with an extern program.
I'm playing Tsro. and it doesn't have clientless
Old 08/03/2011, 13:41   #5

When you started the clients, the resource of the game cached in RAM(physical memory), but after a while, or if it is running in background(minimise, hidden) the system frees up the physical memory that is not active and moves it to virtual memory(pagefile) for other programs to use. This also happens if you have low ram and you start some programs, it frees inactive chaced RAM for the other programs to use.