Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEWS]cSRO Rev Botters

Discussion on [NEWS]cSRO Rev Botters within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/20/2009, 06:13   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
04-30-2008, 22:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
**** f**kers have moved from tSRO now to cSRO, to get IP bans of that, least they cant harm kSRO. Simple answer play the game, not bot.
Dude take it easy, thats from 1 year ago Csro botting is aloowed
Old 09/20/2009, 13:07   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterb00y View Post
They may I ask you, what are you doing on an Hacking / Botting forum? If you are so: "OOhhh look at me I'm legit, and I play so much" ?

Go to another forum if you are looking to discuss Silkroad without anyone saying anything about botting.
Cause if we had a point to play this game without botting then ***, we would do that. But seeing that this forum is dedicated to anyone who wants to "cheat" the system then ... "play less, get more!"

P.S: It's ridiculous how this 2008 post got bumped and I'm sorry for "contributing" to it.
You have more than 1 point to play this version of SRO the legit way:

1. cSRO ain't ****** up with goldbots
2. GMs are active
3. You can enjoy cSRO like iSRO back in 05.. it's still kinda "legit"
4. You will experience an IP ban if you bot or hack
5. People who are acting like you provoke the cSRO GMs to do the same that tSRO ones did - Blacklist ALL foreign IPs.

#close requested - this thread is **** old.
Old 08/13/2010, 13:45   #18

#close request-lol,from 2008 to 2010
Old 08/13/2010, 15:43   #19

u just made it to 2010 -.- u dam noob.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/14/2010, 12:36   #20

WIN