Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RSRO] Sroking banking

Discussion on [RSRO] Sroking banking within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RSRO] Sroking banking

Sroking for rsro isint putting all the items he gets to the bank only like 1-3 of em only.. any ideas how to fix it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rsro SROKING weapon disappear
03/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
So this didint happen 1 x to me,im botting with sroking on rsro and my weapon disappear once idk why i sell my stuff manualy i mena weapons and armor :S.So I came after school home and found my char staying at the stable with a cleric road lol.If anyone knows how to fix it tell me ! :) Thx :handsdown:
RSRO Sroking! HELP!!
03/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
http://s009.radikal.ru/i308/1102/b6/72a7deb353ed.j pg I get this when i start Sroking.. Please help!!!:confused::confused:
SroKing for Rsro
03/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Well i finally got my sroking to work (funny story) and i logged in and everything, and got upset, because my skills in bot were russian, and im wondering, if an english media would change that? any ideas?
Need help with SroKing for rsro
02/12/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Alright, so i reinstalled rsro, since i heard i needed original media. I put all the files from sroking into same folder as sro (Astrum Online Entertainment->Silkroad Online) i started the launcher, logged in, it seems, like I have to Inject the sro client or something, it worked once, but now there is nothing to inject. Wheni click Start Game, it says Please Execute Silkroad.exe Any solutions? :D