Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request : need a new trsro mediapk2 in english or an english client

Discussion on request : need a new trsro mediapk2 in english or an english client within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request : need a new trsro mediapk2 in english or an english client

ty i know there are loaders but i need a media.pk2 or a client in english ty!
Old 03/30/2011, 19:15   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Why?
The Loader does translate the most texts.
Only the Items are 0 xD

Btw:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost in Flames View Post
request : need a new TRsro mediapk2 in english or an english client
You play Turk SRO ? ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2011, 09:34   #3

elite*gold: 26
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 03/31/2011, 15:30   #4

elite*gold: 0
made a mistake so what?^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request RO English Client Mods
12/08/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
if any mods for simple maps edit, and to show player hp and skill timer etc. please help i need this, no this is not related on server sided mods but client sided modifications only , also if anyone can make a tool that has an easy way to login multiple IP server hosts this would be nice so i can use only one launcher to connect to multiple Pservers without haveing to install a second or 3rd client. many thanks and hope to hear back from anyone soon :)
[REQUEST] Translated client for non-english servers
12/08/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Is anyone able to make a translated client for Shaiya PT (portugese) or Shaiya DE (German) I would like to play an official NON-EP5 server as well as the pserver I'm on. And I want to be able to try a few things.
request ro english client mods
12/08/2010 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
if any mods for simple maps edit, and to show player hp and skill timer etc. please help i need this, no this is not related on server sided mods but client sided modifications only , also if anyone can make a tool that has an easy way to login multiple IP server hosts this would be nice so i can use only one launcher to connect to multiple Pservers without haveing to install a second or 3rd client. many thanks and hope to hear back from anyone soon :)
[Rsro] English mediapk2
05/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I've seen a lot posts that people having problems with their old english pk2 or w/e anyway I uploaded mine (which is working for me) I strongly recommend you to save the russian one, otherwise you might install rsro from new and as we all know updating takes a lot of time. On the other hand, people who got some knowledge knows that you cant corrupt pk2. If you don't trust me scann it on VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan anyway press thanks If I helped you and have...
[REQUEST] HACKS FOR ZHU XIAN (ENGLISH VERSION) CLIENT INSIDE
05/18/2010 - Foreign Games - 31 Replies
THE CLIENT IS AT ::E-games - Portal:: DOES ANYONE HAVE HACK FOR THIS GAME? BOT PERHAPS? PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU.