Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tantra ResurrecTioN On

Discussion on Tantra ResurrecTioN On within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tantra ResurrecTioN On

Rates :

ResuExp : 300x
ResuGold : 40x
ResuPoints : 30x

Pag Y Reg :

tresu.sytes.net
tresu.sytes.net/sec/registro

GM-ResurrecTioN E-mail :

Nuevo Cliente ResurrecTioN :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Resurrection Scroll for beginners
08/08/2010 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
habe eine frage dazu also: Es steht ja da für beginners aber es steht ja nicht dahinter lvl 35 und darunter only. Also gehen die für jedes lvl? Ps LC aeria. thx
Scroll of Resurrection
06/24/2009 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Suche jemanden fuer Scroll of Resurrection. PM me Looking for someone for Scroll of Resurrection. PM me
(REDISTRIBUTE)SELF RESURRECTION
03/28/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
FIRST POSTED ON DEATHSOFT BY elcius Just use WPE to replace Stuck(BB 1C) with one of the following spells.. Resurrection(Rank 6) - 5B 63 Redemption(Rank 5) - 25 51 Ancestral Spirit(Rank 5) - 29 51 Rebirth(Rank 6) - 04 50 Then when you die use the auto-unstuck button in the help window, don't release spirit.
Hearthstone + Auto-Resurrection
01/20/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I was in DM north and got detected and followed by those dogs. I quit group and the "auto-heartstone/teleport" box popped up, before the timer got to 0 i died. The timer got to 0 (I didn't release spirit) and i hearthstoned to orgrimmar fully alive, didnt check if my armour was damaged but i dont think so.