Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Of Despair

Discussion on War Of Despair within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
War Of Despair

A fantasy Text based browser multiplayer rpg.
Decide whether you will be good or evil, with lots of quests, areas to explore, skills and professions to learn.
You can join a guild then join in Guild PVP wars.
Buy your armour and weapons in town then upgrade them at the anvil.
There is a good chat system with lots of helpful and friendly players.
The game is free to play but also you can buy credits to help you get that edge on others.
Roleplaying also welcome, come join us

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New cheats Bypass PSF BY-Despair
03/28/2011 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Working on Vista 32 /64 bit Win7 32/64bit !and windows xp sp2 - sp3! Firefox wallhack link below!!! Tagalog Instruction: Make sure ang magic.disc. mo ay naka close hindi nag naka RUN. Press ctrl+alt+del and kill the process of magic.disc.
I nearly despair :(
08/20/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi, 1 year ago i start playing cabal online . In that time it was very easy. I just startet Cabalbot 1.05 (or some version else) told him what to do - he did. after 2 months i stoped playing because the game becomes boring. but now there are a lot of new interesting features in cabal. So i fetched my old char out of the grave and start playing again. but there was a problem which every gamer has in this time. i had no money. I must thought about my good old Cabalbot. Downlaoded him....