Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need Help on DigimonRPG

Discussion on I need Help on DigimonRPG within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need Help on DigimonRPG

I need to get an account but I can't read the korean text, can someone pm me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DigimonRPG Account
07/28/2010 - Foreign Games - 3 Replies
Can someone make me an account sry when i in the wrong section for this. While i found no Guide how to register on DigimonRPG Ps: The site is www.digimonrpg.com MFG inuyashundpascal
DigimonRPG english patch doesnt work
04/06/2009 - Foreign Games - 3 Replies
It stopped working because of the current gameguard blocks the modified .bin file. Can anyone out there make a bypass for the gameguard to allow this to work again?
[REQUEST]DigimonRPG Account
12/10/2008 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
I've been trying for days now to create an account on DigimonRPG but for some reason I can't seem to complete the registration.... I found everything needed and did everything following several tutorials but nothing seems to work... So I would like to request from your community to make me an account(plz ppl I'm in despair here:() Anyone that has the time and mood to do it plz PM me to send him the needed info(IGN, pass and e-mail) Tnx in advance
Kann mich im DigimonRPG nicht einloggen
02/28/2008 - Foreign Games - 3 Replies
Ich kann mich auf der Website http://www.digimonrpg.com problemlos mit meinem account einloggen, aber nicht ingame! So, jetzt müsst ihr hellsehen lernen und mir sagen was ich falsch gemacht habe^^
Requesting DigimonRPG Hacks
06/14/2007 - Foreign Games - 3 Replies
Any chances some one will make a HP, Money or a TP Hack for DigimonRPG? *TP is a special bar wich needs to be full for attacking with the digimon... Thanks.:D