Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Nexon Registration Help.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nexon Registration Help.

xD well im Trying for hours to make acc... even used kssn generators.. but i couldnt make ac... plz add me or Skype: vaikepois and make acc for me --_-- im trying for Hours but i cant make just

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Can't really help, but generators don't work. Name correlates to the Kssn so you won't be able to just make up a name and kssn. You need to either find a list of names-kssns or have someone else make you an account who maybe lives in korea or has the access to the info.