Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean KSSN's and Acc's HERE!

Discussion on Korean KSSN's and Acc's HERE! within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Korean KSSN's and Acc's HERE!

So i can do anything make get you code and so one,anything! paypal till 4$ if you want check my Korean Archlord Post ^^. I made that special cuz that best korean game for me!

Enjoy 100% safe and fast! you can pay sms or paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell {Archlord Korean} Unique/Cc/Realms/Items/Gold/KSSN's/Acc's
07/29/2010 - Archlord Trading - 20 Replies
BUROKELIS COOKIE! SHOP! UPDATE! Since the Korean archlord got banned the item shop is out of update! BUT KSSN ANY AGE STILL SELLING! Msn to talk: [email protected] HEHE FINISHED! I CAN TAKE CHEAP PRICES OFFER ME. Sell out pargons 5$ ea GET EM NOW!
Korean Archlord **KSSN's and Acc's HERE!**
07/03/2010 - Archlord Trading - 50 Replies
UPDATE:PAyment got: Walliecards Payed:1 Sms Payed:2 Paypal Payed:13 can create like Nexon.com or maple or any other korean game acc or sell kssn and more. Msn to Chat: [email protected] PS Selling CC/gold/unique in game x] any server. PM me.
Korean Warrock Acc's or Kssn Cheap.
03/25/2010 - WarRock Trading - 1 Replies
So i can sell you or Create account that needs KSSN ( korean social security number) im selling or creating acc Cheap 1ea Kssn for 1ea pinand maby for outh code too.If you dont trust me then ''your sad''.Im 100% safe person i always love to read the forum i dont post anything usefull so i decited to do this.Selling Kssn for: 1) 1 kssn or account = 1 runescape membership. 2) 1 kssn or account = 1 of better RSbot Outh code. (i dont take outh codes that you can get free) But better Pay RS pin...
All About KTS in one // +10k KSSN's !!!
08/17/2009 - Rappelz - 214 Replies
Hey... I just started playing on the KTS, but i can't get the job-change done, because I can't understand the quests... I know that there is a english patch for the KTS, but all the links are down, so I was wondering, if somebody here on the forum does know about a working link, or can upload the Patch for me =S THX in advance
Tausche hamma Acc's gegen Acc's aufm Deutschen
10/02/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 22 Replies
Huhu, Ich Verkaufe hier meinen Körper Krieger lvl 75 und mein NInja lvl 70.Beide sind auf einer anderen ID.Der Krieger besitz kaum equip ausser parti +4 usw.Der Ninja dagegen besitzt Equip wie: Drachenmesser +9 mit wiederkehr +3,2 splitter....1,5k hp kette,1,5k hp Schuhe,Ebis+9,Weißgoldarmband +9,Löwenkantenschild +9,21er Helm +9.Tausche die beiden Accs gegen gute Accs aufm Deutschen oder US MEtin.Bei näherer Info pnt mich einfach mfg....