Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DragonBall Online account /Netmarble account!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
ich habe sau viele gültige kssn und namen abaaaaaaaaaa das hilft mir nicht ich brauch zur bestätigung beim account ne handynummer koreanische -.- kann mir wer weiter helfen?=??? kriegt auch kssn

Old   #32

Received Thanks: 4,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizouu View Post
ich habe sau viele gültige kssn und namen abaaaaaaaaaa das hilft mir nicht ich brauch zur bestätigung beim account ne handynummer koreanische -.- kann mir wer weiter helfen?=??? kriegt auch kssn
Du brauchst nicht nur die Nummer, die rufen bei der Nummer an um dich als Koreaner zu verifizieren.

Da musste dir schon einen Koreaner für suchen, oder jemand der in Korea lebt.

Gibt da Personen die dies für 10-20€ machen.

Old   #33

If you need help with the phone number part use a kssn between 92-94 it won't ask for a cellphone
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

howwwwwwwwwwww cellphone?? speak germany

Old   #35

i'm looking for a korean friend? who wants to be my friend? :P

naw but seriously i wanna try this game out and.. not all korean games make it to English version which is why ppl want to play it while its out in korea.. and we don't get the KSSN info.. they sign up for it with there own info but we can't see it and most of us can't read korean!!! lol so its not like we know how to browse the site.. we just wanna download the game and enjoy it.. i wanna do a kamehama ha on some noobs man seriously!! help me out!
Old   #36

hey guys, i played this game for several months and i think im ready to move on from it. id be willing to sell it for the right price if anyones interested. i have the username password and the kssn saved so that its possible to change the password. The character is a lvl 51 saiyan. He has the super saiyan abillity, and he is a turtle hermit spiritualist (super kameha, destructo disc, spiritball, ki blasts, and many others) dbo version of a nuker. Very strong and has a perfect build. if anyones interested in buying it pm me your offer. let me know if you want pictures etc. I would like to use a middle man as well
Old   #37

Received Thanks: 7,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyn5 View Post
HAHAHAHAH...you think we will give you..to a stranger a KSSN..wich is really hard to find?? not rly...i was searching for KSSN for like 2 months for dbo acc and i finally made it..so.don't ask here for it
1) Kssn arent hard to find.
2) U dun only need a kssn to make an account u need to vertify it with an sms or phonecall (not sure wich of these) also.

@djb how much are u thinking bout ?
Old   #38

I am once again providing Dragonball online accounts just email me at: if your interested.
Old   #39

Any one interested in a dragonball online account contact me.

I am once again providing Dragonball online accounts just email me at: if your interested.
Old   #40

scammer
Old   #41

i trade my dragon ball online acc pm me
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by djb View Post
i actually got my account last night. the game is awesome. took me 2 weeks to make an account but its definitely worth it! the hardest part is getting a korean to verify it with their phone T.T
i used
in order to find a nice korean to help.
and i used

to make the account

another site known for success in finding a korean to help is

i pulled all of this info from dbocom.com forums. If it wasnt for them i wouldnt have gotten this account.

so it is possible for all of you negative people out there. Good luck to all of you!
mos t pepole are jerks on tht languge exchang site lol
good work **** i got big news there a thai dbo im working on a tut write now and ican need some help with it just tell me if u can help me
Old   #43

elite*gold: 1
i need a dragonball online acc i give you a steam acc with counter strike and more
Old   #44

Hi people,
if someone have this game but cant play because dont have account the best way to get it is buying very very cheap it . They have very good service and delivery very quickly. You dont need nothging, no sms activation or problems with KSSN. When they recive money in 5 minuts you have your account and you can play
Old   #45

i want to trade a Wakfu Closed Beta Account NA version for a DBO account