Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hangame site

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hangame site

I registered on the site without a KSSN and now I need to convert my type of member to over 14 years old. When I go to convert, I am given the choice of either using a real KSSN or using an i-PIN(Internet Personal Identification Number). I guessed it was my own ID name for hangame, so I typed that in but it gives me an error that it does not exist. Anyone have more info on what an i-Pin is and how to get one?

Similar Threads
How can i make Hangame Account?
How can i make Hangame Account? All Guide is Very Old!!!! I have Problem with Username In Deutsch: ich habe probleme mit dem anmelden. Mein...
12 Replies - C9 - Continent of the Ninth
HANGAME ACCOUNT
Hello, some one make one hangame account for me? :cool: ty ty ty psw: savvas e-mail: [email protected]
0 Replies - C9 - Continent of the Ninth
Hangame Problem!
Ich habe ein grosses Problem bei der Registrierung eines Hangame Accounts... Ich bin im Step 3 also nach der Kssn, dort wo man seine Angaben...
12 Replies - C9 - Continent of the Ninth
Hangame archlord
hey guys can anyone help me whit japanese archlord? at Q i got account i login there but i cant start the game becuase of the region country i...
22 Replies - Archlord
Hangame Acc.
Hi, hab mir gestern nen Hangame Acc erstellt und wollte jetzt meinem Kumpel auch einen machn ... wenn ich jetzt ne KSSN eingebe kommt entweder, dass...
2 Replies - C9 - Continent of the Ninth