Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

King of Legend Offers You an Amazing 3D Game Experience!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up King of Legend Offers You an Amazing 3D Game Experience!

King of Legend is a 3D turn-based strategy game which on the background of Western mythology. Engrossing story line, amazing visual effect, responsive and precise controls, immersive game play system, etc. are waiting for you to experience.
Apple Store:https:
Google play:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vsplaykol/info

☆ 3D game graphics, not only gorgeous but also smooth and stable. Exquisite scene will heave in sight and melody is accompanied as soon as you join the game. You seem to experience in this beautiful world. The birds' twitter, the fragrance of flowers, and the flowing water, etc, everything is vivid.

☆ Rich and attractive story line makes more interesting.
☆ Gorgeous 3D scene and the skill effect make the battle more spectacular. And the view will change during battle. You will feel that you seem to watch a movie!

☆Various game-play systems, such as Recruit System, Magic System and the Myth System, etc. You will never feel boring in it!
☆Thousands of players online at time same time, numerous interactive ways to play with them. You won’t feel lonely here!

What are you waiting for? Come and join it!