Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CDBot - Zhu Xian and Celestial Destroyer BOT

Discussion on CDBot - Zhu Xian and Celestial Destroyer BOT within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 05/25/2009, 00:15   #91

elite*gold: 0
Its ok since i posted the source code anyone can mod it good luck ^_^. anyway i stop playing for months already so cant help u with this
Old 05/25/2009, 05:41   #92

ty.

how about a hint maybe for the buffs hex value? hhehehe
Old 05/25/2009, 06:15   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossover View Post
ty.

how about a hint maybe for the buffs hex value? hhehehe
tnx for the bot...anyway i have few things to say about it.

1st u did fix the bot from attacking 2 targets but the skill takes longer time to cast.

and last after 5 mins of botting suddenly stops.

im playing ZXPH
Old 05/25/2009, 08:27   #94

what map monster r u botting?

am sure you're botting in the area with no agre or perhaps few monsters, in that case the bot will stop, as i said earlier, there is a problem in focusing sequence but that problem already fixed in the next mod.

takes longer time to cast? hmmm weird, i have here 3 pcs working allday and night for testing in different characters, gk, hs, bb. but they kill much faster compared to cdbot version. l'll test it again.

anyway in my observation, inside bot program, picking condition takes time for the next condition. it has 250 delay and 5x loop a total of 1500 delay. theres should be away to drop dwn the delay so that the next condition will not be interrupted.

ei man tnx for testing it. I'll update the file soon. i need more feedback. ty again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2009, 06:54   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossover View Post
what map monster r u botting?

am sure you're botting in the area with no agre or perhaps few monsters, in that case the bot will stop, as i said earlier, there is a problem in focusing sequence but that problem already fixed in the next mod.

takes longer time to cast? hmmm weird, i have here 3 pcs working allday and night for testing in different characters, gk, hs, bb. but they kill much faster compared to cdbot version. l'll test it again.

anyway in my observation, inside bot program, picking condition takes time for the next condition. it has 250 delay and 5x loop a total of 1500 delay. theres should be away to drop dwn the delay so that the next condition will not be interrupted.

ei man tnx for testing it. I'll update the file soon. i need more feedback. ty again.
ill be waiting for further updates and i already asked my frens to test it.
Old 05/26/2009, 06:57   #96

whoaaa.. never thought that there would an update for this bot.. its been ages since it wast last updated... thanks heaps to Mr Crossover for granting zx players request.. at last.. im so excited to use it, zx ph still down atm. just waiting until the server is up again.. im excited to use this new mods. thanks very much crossover... keep it up! hihi
Old 05/27/2009, 03:39   #97

Does it work in Ether Saga Open Beta? the international version ( eso.perfectworld.com/ ).

It gives me error when i start, it could be that im on vista tho.
Old 06/03/2009, 08:49   #98

any update?
Old 06/03/2009, 14:43   #99

how about choosing what to pick??? i dont need to loot everything. . . i just want to pick important one how can we do that in this bot?
Old 06/09/2009, 22:54   #100

there is a US variant of this game they renamed the game in Jade Dynasty but its the same with Celestial Destroyer actualy its a beter version of Celestial Destroyer.

I hope you guys take a look on it because tis much better then CD MY , the ping its good for Europeans .I hate CD MY for bad ping and for many options disabled from game for cow milk the players
Old 06/12/2009, 04:15   #101

elite*gold: 20
bot of crossover is useless bot of winston is good
Old 06/25/2009, 15:05   #102

hi need help

any one knows how to operate this Bot with multi client.. thus it only works for one client.??

and you need to put the mouse on its program to make it move.. becuase when you minimize the client the chararacter wont move. T_T huhu need help
Old 06/28/2009, 15:26   #103

Does this work with jade dynasty?
Old 06/28/2009, 15:31   #104

Nice bot btw, hope u can make it minimized enabled. if u make it, this bot rocks

EDIT: and if possible, the loot thing, loot only the items u want.

but the minimized enabled is more important.

More Power
Old 07/01/2009, 14:26   #105

I think this works will all the server. ^_^ I have no plans in developing this bot that's why i posted the SOURCE CODE with the EXECUTABLE program so if you want to mod it you can do so.

Good luck People. I stop playing 3 months ago.

Its been 6months or so but still the bot works hehehe. just look at the source code if you want to tweak it. USE AUTOit to compile or decompile it and there are other tutorials you can find through GOOGLE.

More power to you players