Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CDBot - Zhu Xian and Celestial Destroyer BOT

Discussion on CDBot - Zhu Xian and Celestial Destroyer BOT within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 04/23/2009, 02:05   #76

elite*gold: 0
SIN is safe and free but it will go private.
Old 04/29/2009, 16:21   #77

how to make it work while minimized?
Old 05/09/2009, 13:08   #78

can u please post the link here?, the one where i can download the cdbot of mr winston. thanks!!!
Old 05/09/2009, 19:03   #79

This Bot will get you banned.....It has a small pause in between tagets...thats what Gm's look for when banning bots.....It is also a single client bot....this is a multi client game.....

Needs alot of work fellas
Old 05/12/2009, 19:50   #80

Does this bot work with Ether Saga, just wondering
Old 05/14/2009, 23:57   #81

Getting this error;

Line -1:

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable

-------------------------------------------

I'm running it on vista with a winxp2 compatible mode + admin

any suggestions?
Old 05/15/2009, 10:46   #82

same here ;s
Old 05/15/2009, 15:32   #83

Guys watch it. Since i was no longer part of the sin bot community i started 2 use this bot again. The result is that the cubi people have granted me a lot of spare time by banning me the coming 10 years!!! So, i guess the watchdogs on english MY server have awoken.
Old 05/19/2009, 13:58   #84

Hello...

I made a little adjustment in the program (sorry for modifying the program without having permission from the original maker). Since cdbot program has delay in HP/MP potting, i'd adjusted it to make it a little faster.. then i think theres a little problem in attacking monster, I adjusted it too.

another problem, I think, is the ticking or perhaps the focusing sequence of the program. When killing monster... it tick first on monster then tick again to another monster, which is two monsters now hitting you. so I removed this > $MOBUBOUNDLIST temporarily. to make the killing a little smoother.

Another added functions is "try on killing target monsters only". This function will look for monster which is in the list. sample, my HS want to kill only Furious Lion Evil Monster and dont want to hit titan monster.

BTW, f5 and f6 added just for my HS skill...

Hope someone can help me how to get the buffs address in the memory or the buffs hex address. ty

i'll post the link here just pm me.

sorry again oriya09 and WLG for changing it...

see attached pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1mod3bot.JPG (42.3 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg mod3bot.JPG (18.9 KB, 86 views)
Old 05/20/2009, 09:08   #85

Can this bot be use in ether saga?
Old 05/21/2009, 04:35   #86

am using it here in zx Philippine server
Old 05/23/2009, 08:13   #87

u can attack and use skills at the same time by, putting "Common Attack" on the first slot and any skill on the second slot

then check skill slot 1 and 2 then put 1 sec

juz a tip for u guys
Old 05/23/2009, 13:14   #88

tnx for the tip..

anyone know how to get the hex value of zx char buff?
Old 05/24/2009, 06:24   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossover View Post
Hello...

I made a little adjustment in the program (sorry for modifying the program without having permission from the original maker). Since cdbot program has delay in HP/MP potting, i'd adjusted it to make it a little faster.. then i think theres a little problem in attacking monster, I adjusted it too.

another problem, I think, is the ticking or perhaps the focusing sequence of the program. When killing monster... it tick first on monster then tick again to another monster, which is two monsters now hitting you. so I removed this > $MOBUBOUNDLIST temporarily. to make the killing a little smoother.

Another added functions is "try on killing target monsters only". This function will look for monster which is in the list. sample, my HS want to kill only Furious Lion Evil Monster and dont want to hit titan monster.

BTW, f5 and f6 added just for my HS skill...

Hope someone can help me how to get the buffs address in the memory or the buffs hex address. ty

i'll post the link here just pm me.

sorry again oriya09 and WLG for changing it...

see attached pics
bro can u post the modified bot u just made...i wanna try it tnx
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2009, 08:18   #90

pls see my 05-19-2009 13:58 post for more info.

note: on added functions, its case sensitive so put it right e.g. monster "Boar" = type it "Boar" (without quote). Not boar, BOAR, BoaR, ETC.

another thing is, the char will not attack other monster when there is no target monster in the area. but dont you worry, macbot will know what to do. I'll update this condition soon.

comments and more critizationsss (is this the ryt word?), and comments are highly accepted.heh ty in advance for it trying it.

Please always scan the files you downloading with VirusChief.com
Attached Files
File Type: rar CDBOTMOD3.rar (336.0 KB, 302 views)