Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for Chinese(Mandarin) Translator for AT bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Chinese(Mandarin) Translator for AT bot

as the title said, i am looking for a translator for atlantica online bot. For anyone that able to translate it, please share it with us. The bot program seems very sophisticated, however it seems the rar files he sent to me incomplete and the readme is in chinese.

Do not worry about viruses or such, i have scanned it and if u wanna make sure, you can scan it yourself.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MFAT_maomao6.9.rar (2.50 MB, 104 views)

Old   #2

It is missing a part and I think english is included, at least it is in the language.ini file, I can translate the manual but the other part of the bot would be useful

Old   #3

can you translate the manual for me or at least there should be some website link mention in the manual? bcoz it seems the guy that share with me this bot had blocked my whisper in Atlantica online. sigh.. i hope some ppl can share the bot.
Old   #4

Totally my fault, there are 3 versions of the bot and that one is the american one, from what I've read, just copy the folder to the main game folder and the bot will run together with the game, that's all I know for now, and I don't have the time to read the rest, I'll get on it tomorrow.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

please translate the rest. If you can , please translate also the all the functions of the bots.
Old   #6

Nothing is missing in this package, according to the manual, there's no .exe file to launch the bot, the bot includes a tweaked d3dx9_30.dll which loads maomao.dll, that is the real bot I think.
This is a pay to use bot and it is for Atlantic american server, I googled but I havenot found there official website...
U just need to uncompress all the fils to Atlantic folder, run the game, once in the game, u need to press F9 so that the authentication windows will show, at the bottom of this windows, there are 6 big chinese character in red color, click to pay, until u find a way to pay for the bot or someone can maybe hack it, there's no need to continue the translation.