Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] ZXBot_v0.4OBT - Public release!

Discussion on [RELEASE] ZXBot_v0.4OBT - Public release! within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/21/2009, 23:40   #436

elite*gold: 0
it says wronf pasword when i enter FXP_Rules. whats wrong?
Old 03/22/2009, 02:39   #437

the bot doesnt work now! huhu
Old 03/22/2009, 20:20   #438

אחי יש לי בעיה הסיסמה לא עובדת לי !! למה ?
Old 03/23/2009, 14:13   #439

WHY!!

it sad that it is wrong password, i write the password said, but it say wrong password
Old 03/23/2009, 14:15   #440

what is this, it said wrong password, but i already write the FXP_Rules
Old 03/23/2009, 15:42   #441

Actually....

Oriya Changed The Password For Some Reason...

Read The Previous Post For More Info About The Situation...
Old 03/23/2009, 17:16   #442

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieal103 View Post
אחי יש לי בעיה הסיסמה לא עובדת לי !! למה ?
סגרתי את הבוט אחי
Old 03/24/2009, 04:40   #443

change password..huhuhu i loved your bot
Old 03/24/2009, 11:15   #444

Really can't believe there are so many beggars. Sheesh!

Get a Life people! Oriya shuts the bot down because of some twerp; end of story; go screw up some other games or write your own Bot.

I can't believe it; 45 pages long and more than 2/3 of it are begging!
Reading some of it really makes one wanna puke!

Anyway CD Online isn't that nice a game. And Oriya's Bot still works if you know how and no, I am quite sure Oriya does not want me (that goes for Lao too I am sure) to say how but it STILL works.
Old 03/24/2009, 11:19   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
סגרתי את הבוט אחי

Glad to know you're still alive.

Thanks for the Bot, am still using it (modified/improved of course) though I rarely play nowadays.

Great coding.
Old 03/24/2009, 14:32   #446

the password doesn't work??? how can i use this bot if the password is wrong??? please send me a reply ASAP!!!!!! TY!!!!!
Old 03/25/2009, 03:19   #447

thanks

but the bots password is not working
Old 03/27/2009, 07:42   #448

orrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee nnnnneeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd yyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr bbbbbbbboooooooooootttttttttttt pppppppppppllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssss ggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee ppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwoooooo ooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddd........
Old 03/29/2009, 17:22   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenhart
First of all i personally acknowledge oriya's great mind in programming.I'm not sure whether The bot here might be a modified version of skillfaker bot and tweak by Oriya9 using his great programming skills,or with those skills he really made the bot but that's not the point,i believe kengkoy009's allegation might be true,that the bot has keylogger cause there are somethings awkward and suspicious in his work. First of all is the password thing,how come his bot should asked for password while common bots don't and clearly is a nature of a keylogger.Second some people replied here that the password change in the bots which they already downloaded which shows Oriya9 might have access to the bot in our pc through net and who knows to our whole pc through using some files and hacks,which adds up to the idea that his bot might really have a keylogger;obviously because bots don't requires net connection usually and usually again the keylogger does. The third and last,i've read Oriya9's profile here,and there's a user there by the name crza who wrote a message to him about his bot being in autogamers.tk,which as far as i know some people ingame says a fraud site,if he's really a programmer he should have replied,say something or do something about it,mostly a programmer never want his work used without authorization,but looks like he didn't which makes it more suspicious. If this bot really has a keylogger setup by him,he might have sold his program to that site or have something to do with,furthermore again a fraud site. Just to add up aswell at first he replied eagerly but now not anymore like he abandon it or something,whether with justifiable reason or not,adding it up to his suspicious acts it can be concluded he might have really abandoned it because he has fooled many by the use of keylogger. Like the usual idea: facts build up and as it builds up,more ideas are gonna start to make sense.I don't want to convince those who will read this but just to made you think or at least beware, we could always never be sure of what we download in the net. And for Oriya9,no offense if your really innocent then just don't mind my post,i don't know you so i can't judge you,and i don't have anything against you, its just my assessment so don't take this personally, remember nothing wrong perspective about a person occurs if that person didn't show any motive for it,and in this case you did atleast in my outlook.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have nothing to say but.. I'm closing the bot right now.
people like you, who calling some of their thoughts "facts" are ... nvm..
you should read up the all thread first, but ohh well, now no one who did use it will use it any longer.

Just one thing about SkillFaker, you can ask him by your own insted of starting a "blaming trip".
I helped him with few things, I mean, not that much, only few things about ingame skills while the game is minimized and etc.
he've programmed his bot way long after me.

But as I said, peeps like you will never care, your thoughts and theories are "fact", of course.

Have a good day!
Oriya.
Old 04/07/2009, 12:31   #450

i try the password and it says password incorrect :-( has it changed? certain letters need to be capital?
Closed Thread