Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] ZXBot_v0.4OBT - Public release!

Closed Thread

Old   #406

elite*gold: 0
wow~~ the bot's like a drug dy~~ but hell we need it !!!

Thanks a lot Oriya for the good memories with ur bot!

Old   #407

much more like a Drug....
huhuhuhuh

Old   #408

****!!! im getting **** outa my head.. this grinding is *****!!! playing this **** is boring without your program oriya.. everyone's here begging you to bring your bot back.. and now, how can we watch dvd while playing? eating while playing? taking a bath while playing? sleeping while playing.. we cant do this anymore wihtout your program.. so please.. we need to get our life back,, not just seating infront of your pc,, clickin on your mouse and keyboard, lookin at the monitor which can lead to blindness or eye problem if you took so long.. hayyyy.. i can imagine how many zx players will be dying becoz of this bot loss.. hehee.. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!! TNX!!
Old   #409

Huhuhuhuh
until now, i still cant recover of what had happened...
i miss those days botting...

huhuhuhu
sir Oriya we are waiting for your presence....

lots of your bot users need and intend to re operate your best bot ever....

Old   #410

Oriya, you got some loyal fans; you shouldn't disappoint them like that over some idiot.

Your bot is written in AutoIT; anyone can open it to see the source code and confirm whether there's a keylogger or not; so don't let some idiot's comment ruin your fan base.

By the way, there is no keylogger in Oriya's bot; so don't fret.
Old   #411

got error here then i just decide visit and take a look here in the forum and then i was so shock about what happened here.geez i feel so bad to what happened here mindin of about to unable use the program that oriya give to us for free and i just dont know what to think of it.for me i just respect to what oriya did to it,and for this lenhart youre just a total **** man.dont you know what have you cause to all of us.you know why?look around to what Oriya have done to us that is so "BIG" that you can't beat that fool!then you just jump in here sayin some bullsh*t or whatever.saying somethin this or that.imma go tell ya lad!we don't care.we've been using this since we found this to tell you man.we dont have got any problem for me as i can say or just ask any folks here who used Oriya's work and yes it helps us alot dude~!so if you just using it too?why dont you just STFU and give a thanks to the man who's been doin all he got to help us in low side i mean who can't afford the other that you need to pay for it.so yeah im done talkin.just for Oriya imma go say somethin to ya friend i must say you really and hella help me alot since i been using your program its the best of the best man.And thanks for what you did to us not for me but to all who used it i mean take a look around Oriya we are all your work man dont let us down we've been using it and we're missing it.
Old   #412

i ma gonna tear lenhart pen*s apart like i did to a dog!! i ma gonna fark his mama up n down n his whole family!! u b*tch!!! son of a b*tch!!! u hurt my idol's feelings!!! i ma gonna curse u everyday tat u will fall sick n hope u will die miserably!!! fark u ****-o!!! FARKKK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

love u oriya D: dont be sad *hugs*

back to u lenhart! eat ma **** *full of maggots*!
Old   #413

its just like before...
after a patch for a day or two the bot is unusable..
then after the modifications the bot works fine again...
thats what i noticed before....
Old   #414

hey.. mine kept saying password error. i've tried alot of times.. anyone having this problem?
Old   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by patren909 View Post
its just like before...
after a patch for a day or two the bot is unusable..
then after the modifications the bot works fine again...
thats what i noticed before....
Dont you even read other posts? Oriya shut down the bot because that idiot...

ps: Oriya, I know how you feel, i would do the same thing if i were you, but don't let that stupid 4sshole win. That what his intention to flame and make you uspset. We are all your biggest fans since day one, wish you all the best... I will respect whatever your decision regarding with your program. We just missed the good ol day with your OriyaBot. Maybe one day...well just hope...hahaha so chill out dude, we all supporting you 100%!
Old   #416

Yo Oriya dont get fooled by that stup!d lenhart maybe he only wants to destroy ur bot so as they can do other bots that they can use in profiting *****..U know wat dude ur bots owesome and it rocks.. Hey pips anyone able to request bann for that stupid lenhart!!! Lenhart mind ur own bussiness U Love as ******!!!
Old   #417

Oh Well....

Things Like This Happens...

Hey People,If You Have Such Opinions Or Comments Like The One lehart Posted,You Should Keep It To Yourself.

Sometimes Yapping Can Hurt Others.
Old   #418

awww. ill just wait until it works again. this is the best bot out. cheers oriya9. come back
Old   #419

MY mom has always taught me not to curse at other people but now, this lenheart is pushing me to my limits...
Old   #420

still no bot?

Closed Thread