Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easiest Way to get Dragon Ball Online

Discussion on Easiest Way to get Dragon Ball Online within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easiest Way to get Dragon Ball Online

Now, I'm sure there are people that still have been trying to get on Dragon Ball online. I'm here to tell you that the one that you should be wanting to get on is... Hong Kong server. Why? Because, One it requires no Kssn, or extra information to sign up. Two all you need is to download the Chinese lanuage pack for Internet Explorer. Three you can get the English Patch that is used for all the other versions. Four, there is actually a large amount of the community is English. Now that, that is done let me show you what to do and how to do it.. If you have Internet explorer on your computer already then skip Step 1.

Step 1) Make sure that you have Internet Explorer downloaded. If not that please visit here for the latest version of internet explorer (if you are xp and vista your latest would most likely be Internet Explorer 8. Windows 7 people can windows explorer 9): Windows 7 -
Windows XP -
Windows Vista -

Step 2) install the browser and when it is down go back to your other browers and visit the previous link in Step 1 but this time choose "Download Languages" Then after you click it scroll down to Chinese then hit save then install it to your Internet Explorer.

Step 3) Now run your Internet Explorer and type in the top search bar... . This will take you to the site. After you have fully loaded a draw bar should appear near the top of the screen it will ask if you want to translate the page. Hit yes, then it will ask if you would like to always translate the page. Hit yes.

Look @ the top and look at the circled area.

Step 4) hit that member button, it will take you to a new tab but it will be in Chinese. Just hit the translate button again and it will make it in English or w.e language you want it to be. It will take all of 5 minutes at the most to make an account.

Step 5) Once you have done that go back to the first page and click download, then do their downloader. It is surprisingly fast.

Step 6) While your game is downloading visit here for the English patch: . Note the game is still not fully translated but you can get help with your quests from other players. The community is nice.

Step 7) After your client is done downloading go to the main folder and run the launcher. Once it is done patching close it. Then go to the file location where you saved the folder. follow this path: Computer/Local Disk C/Game/DBO_CT_HK/Localize/HongKong/Pack Then extract "EVERYTHING" in the English Patch into that folder. Then run the English Patcher.

Step 8) Go back to the original folder and click the launcher. Let it patch and Enjoy ^.^.

*Just so you know every time there is an update just go to pack in the hongkong folder and just click the english patcher.*

I hope this helps people out ^.^
Thanks
1 User