Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't register in KR Nexon

Discussion on Can't register in KR Nexon within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't register in KR Nexon

Hi, I'm trying to register in KR Nexon, but i'm not beeing able to.
1st I went to their site filled everything, they sent me an e-mail to confirm, they send me to their site to confirm some nexon password, I try mine nothing happens, and no indication of the password in the email.

2nd I searched guides to enter, I saw one made on march. I followed the steps he did, he is sent to the normal korean register,where you choose if your minor or not, and i appear in another website. Tried to look for more guides but can't find one.

So now i'm here asking for help.
Old 05/13/2012, 20:42   #2

In order to achieve a greater perspective, EcoRumors encourages sustainability and environmental awareness with the help from supporters all over the World.

In order to achieve a greater perspective, EcoRumors encourages sustainability and environmental awareness with the help from supporters all over the World.
Old 05/13/2012, 20:43   #3

Hi Guy

here is a german Tutorial :

Old 05/13/2012, 21:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wowka~ View Post
Hi Guy

here is a german Tutorial :

Thankz :3 but, cant download your plug
says page cannot be found