Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dbo taiwan registeiren

Discussion on dbo taiwan registeiren within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dbo taiwan registeiren

hallo kann mir wer helfen mich da ein account zu machen der auch geht ich komm darauf nicht klar immer wenn ich mich ein logge sagt der mir es ist falsch

wer sehr nett es gib auch was dafür

so ich weis jetzt was los ist als die email seite die kom net an wo man email bestätigen muss

Similar Threads Similar Threads
taiwan sro help pls
04/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi all im trying start play tsro yesterday but i cant update 1.220 for 1.230 appeard temp-file update error and need start update again, and again some thing, ... ... after i reinstall and can play but today when im going to play appeard the update 1.220 for 1.230 again ::confused: why?? i put updating and error again -.- need update every times when i turn off computer?? what is the problem?? help me pls ::handsdown: tnx and sry for bad english
SFWC in taiwan
01/01/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 18 Replies
Share kuh lang ung nakita kung pixs ng SFWC Event in Korea 2009 :) Kasama rin ung pambato ng PHIL ung Team mouse Hole :) http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd154/hazenpro duction/4_RESIZED.jpg http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd154/hazenpro duction/14_RESIZED.jpg
Taiwan Ps acc
04/11/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
i sent infor of ur guys to GM, but nothing geard from them yet. I will let u guys know, when the GM given acc.
Account for Taiwan PS
04/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I had read the news from the Ps, they said the only to get new acc is to email GMs with ur account information, such as user name and PW. i will try to helps those people who need acc. Good Luck to All.