Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Tales of Pirates 2(a.k.a. PKO i think) Bots?

Discussion on Any Tales of Pirates 2(a.k.a. PKO i think) Bots? within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Tales of Pirates 2(a.k.a. PKO i think) Bots?

is there any bots for top2? anyone knows?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
tales of pirates help
10/24/2011 - General Coding - 1 Replies
i am tryng to find the address that stores the hp or the one that stores minimum atack and other things like that,i found them,i manage to change them but they just change the visual values,how can you make them work,like in cabal where you can change you stats to put items that are higher level then you.pls help me :(
!!!!Searching for Tales of Pirates hacks or bots!!!
04/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
Hi guys im sarching for cheats , hacks or Bots for the mmorpg Tales of Pirate ( Tales of Pirates ) Please help me! I cant find something ! and dont tell me : use google! Ive used but cant find something... only ones who wanna have my acc ;) you know? so please help me ---> Tales of Pirates
Need Tales of pirates 2 bot plz
03/23/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
plz anyone can give me Tales of Pirates 2 bot exping?
Tales of Pirates
01/14/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hey^^, bin recht neu und brächte account hack porgramm for Tales of Pirates ein online game...mein freund hat mir mein acc gehackt und die ich geld reingesteckt habe...es wäre gut wenn n einer von euch mir weiter hilfen könnte. Sonstige programme wie Money Hacking wäre auch gut ..:(