Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean Kabod Commands Guide and Newbie Tips

Discussion on Korean Kabod Commands Guide and Newbie Tips within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Korean Kabod Commands Guide and Newbie Tips

Korean Kabod Newbie Guide and Kabod Commands List

Command prompts in game.

/a is to talk in World chat (All). *Can only type a message once every 5 mins.*
/z is Zone chat.
/g is Guild chat.
/p is Party chat.
/s is Normal chat (Say).

/w [name] is to whisper someone. Ex: /w JinX Hello, how are you?
/addfriend [name] is to add someone to your friendlist. (Hotkey O opens your friend list)
/partyinvite [name] is to invite someone to party.
/guildinvite [name] is to invite someone to join your guild. (must be Master or SubMaster of guild to invite)

How to make your character Auto run?

Press + (keypad) or NumLock to turn on/off auto run

How to Auto-Path to Quest monster?

Open Quest (L). Click "Move to Target" in the quest.

How to make a Private Shop?

Open inventory (hotkey B). Click Private Shop at bottom of bag.
Drag item to window and set price. (Must be in town Aserina, Atun Map)

Where do I Receive Mail?

Press the letter icon on your minimap.

How to use Auto-Potion Feature?

1. Place HP and MP potions on hotkey bar. Any slot works.
2. Press Escape and choose Game Settings. Or click the Potion icon on the Minimap.
3. Click the box in auto-potion for the % health and mana you want the potions to be used.

Both HP/MP will have 10 bars, each bar represent 10% of your total Health/Mana points.
Auto-Potion will ONLY use potions on the hotkey bar.
(Priority goes from left to right. Closest HP/MP size potion to hotkey 1 will have higher priority).

How to turn Monster names ON/OFF?

Press the Left Ctrl button. (Yellow monster names are quest monsters.)

How to hide Helmet and Armor?

Press Escape. Choose Game Settings. Click the item you want to hide. Click Save.

How to Hide Chat Window?

Click the Arrow key next to Normal chat tab window.

Find out more details .
Old 03/29/2011, 16:57   #2

elite*gold: 6
y

Tags
kabod command, korean kabod guide