Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Transfer Awake

Discussion on [Release]Transfer Awake within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 06/28/2015, 22:37   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakinglalat View Post
Hello, how come it does not show up in the npc when I have added the MMI_TRANSFER_AWA in the character.inc?
resdata.inc resdata.h maybe? and define MMI_TRANSFER_AWAKE on Textclient.inc and textclient.txt define it also on definetext
Old 11/01/2016, 22:41   #137

cannot transfer awake if the items got gem socket.
Old 11/02/2016, 22:41   #138
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanami99 View Post
cannot transfer awake if the items got gem socket.
What do you mean?
Old 11/11/2016, 04:23   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Lumi View Post
What do you mean?
if the sword got gem on it you cant transfer awake it says same kind
Old 02/22/2017, 13:23   #140

I have read from page 1 up to page 10, still cant find how to fix this.

I already added this to DpSrvr.h

Error

Old 02/22/2017, 21:59   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronscript View Post
I have read from page 1 up to page 10, still cant find how to fix this.

I already added this to DpSrvr.h

Error

Check that you edited in the right DPSrvr.cpp as there are one for every project.

Though it seems like you did not add in "OnSendTransferAwake" in the correct .h files
Old 02/23/2017, 01:40   #142

I've only use worldserver DPSrvr.cpp and DPSrvr.h, what else do I need?

here is my DPSrvr.h in worldserveer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkidz View Post
Check that you edited in the right DPSrvr.cpp as there are one for every project.

Though it seems like you did not add in "OnSendTransferAwake" in the correct .h files
It's working now, my mistake is i wrote onSend instead of OnSend. But after successfully compiled both Neuz and WorldServer and created propItem, when I tested the scroll, it doesn't work at all. The windows for transfer awake is not showing up. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

My problem now is, WHen I use the scroll the windows doesnt show up
Old 04/05/2017, 06:23   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronscript View Post
I've only use worldserver DPSrvr.cpp and DPSrvr.h, what else do I need?

here is my DPSrvr.h in worldserveer

It's working now, my mistake is i wrote onSend instead of OnSend. But after successfully compiled both Neuz and WorldServer and created propItem, when I tested the scroll, it doesn't work at all. The windows for transfer awake is not showing up. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

My problem now is, WHen I use the scroll the windows doesnt show up
If I am correct, the released source snippet is not coded like that.. the scroll if just for extra safety that your item will not be destroyed..

To open "Transwer Awake" window, you would have to add it to an npc (like "Trade")
Old 10/19/2021, 20:39   #144

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error (active) E0020 identifier "II_TRANS_MAT" is undefined WorldServer C:\Users\acer\Desktop\FlyFF Server\flyff\Source\Source\WORLDSERVER\DPSrvr.cpp 13681

Error C3867 'CDPSrvr::OnSendTransferAwake': non-standard syntax; use '&' to create a pointer to member WorldServer C:\Users\acer\Desktop\FlyFF Server\flyff\Source\Source\WorldServer\DPSrvr.cpp 560
Old 10/19/2021, 23:14   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcflyff View Post
Error (active) E0020 identifier "II_TRANS_MAT" is undefined WorldServer C:\Users\acer\Desktop\FlyFF Server\flyff\Source\Source\WORLDSERVER\DPSrvr.cpp 13681

Error C3867 'CDPSrvr::OnSendTransferAwake': non-standard syntax; use '&' to create a pointer to member WorldServer C:\Users\acer\Desktop\FlyFF Server\flyff\Source\Source\WorldServer\DPSrvr.cpp 560
1. Missing define for an item.
2. Self-explanatory when you look at the place you're adding it to and the surrounding area in that function.

Also, a bug with this system that you will have to fix if you want -- rather checking for the items awake value, check it without the other features stored in the same int64 with bitwise calculations, shifting and such, because this system will complain if the item has a rarity effect or level down scroll used on it.
Old 10/20/2021, 06:17   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterIsSand View Post
1. Missing define for an item.
2. Self-explanatory when you look at the place you're adding it to and the surrounding area in that function.

Also, a bug with this system that you will have to fix if you want -- rather checking for the items awake value, check it without the other features stored in the same int64 with bitwise calculations, shifting and such, because this system will complain if the item has a rarity effect or level down scroll used on it.

can u help me out with this last error?

oh done

it doesnt show up ingame, how to do it>?