Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] Gathering Mobs Quickly

Discussion on [QUESTION] Gathering Mobs Quickly within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] Gathering Mobs Quickly

I while back I was being plvled on a private server by an AoERM. This person didn't run around smacking the monsters to gather them. He stood in one spot and looked like he was hitting the air repeatedly and all the monsters in the area just came running at him. I was curious if anyone knew what this was: a hack, a bug in early versions, etc..

If you know anything about this please let me know.
Thanks.

Google's German Translation:

Ich Weile zurück, ich sei auf einem privaten Server von einem AoERM plvled. Diese Person nicht um die Monster zu schmatzen sie sammeln laufen. Er stand an einer Stelle und sah, wie er trifft immer wieder die Luft und alle Monster in der Gegend kam gerade auf ihn läuft. Ich war neugierig, ob jemand wußte, was das war: ein Hack, einen Fehler in frühen Versionen, etc.. Wenn Sie wissen nichts über diese lassen Sie mich bitte. Danke.
Old 04/14/2010, 21:07   #2

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeordy View Post
I while back I was being plvled on a private server by an AoERM. This person didn't run around smacking the monsters to gather them. He stood in one spot and looked like he was hitting the air repeatedly and all the monsters in the area just came running at him. I was curious if anyone knew what this was: a hack, a bug in early versions, etc..

If you know anything about this please let me know.
Thanks.
If itz a v11 pserver then is the answer this:
He is using the Automaton <- So simple ^^

Automaton: A toolf for Hacking at v11 servers.

And please, do not use Google for translating.