Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Sound

Discussion on About Sound within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Sound

I would like to know how can i put a new sound?. Example: The sound when the upgrade is successful, if i put a new file the sound using the same name, the new sound is not reproduced on game.
Old 03/22/2017, 01:21   #2

Received Thanks: 1,599
You probably missed sound.inc in your Client folder.

Also, .wav files need a special format for Flyff. The bit resolution must be 16bits and the sampling rate 22050 Hz.
You can use converter.
Old 03/22/2017, 02:22   #3

Yeah, i used this. My file for example: MySound.wav, i changed the name to InfUpgradeSuccess.wav. But the sound dont out on game. Even the sound exist in Sound.inc
Old 03/22/2017, 12:21   #4

If i remember well flyff does not support dual channel sounds. (stereo) it has to be mono.
Old 03/24/2017, 01:06   #5

Thanks, its works. Thanks too professor sz
I did make a code similar to other games (dota, lol, etc). When a player is killed, will emite a sound haha. It only needed to make sound work!