Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Guild Siege

Discussion on [Help] Guild Siege within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Help] Guild Siege

can anyone help me with this please i would like to edit my guild siege time it runs every hour btw here's my sh*ts - and thanks in advanced

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] FFA and Guild Siege
01/28/2017 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Can anyone help me with my source? im using erendora source i would like to change FFA time and Guild siege time help please Please help me please thank you in advanced:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Guild Siege Rewards
07/15/2016 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I have some questions regarding guild siege rewards. In this line in eveschool.cpp, as you can see I altered the value of fChipNum and my question is what does this calculation do? What would be the result? //float fChipNum = m_nJoinPanya * vecGCRanking.size() * 0.9f * 0.00001f * 0.1f; float fChipNum = 90 * vecGCRanking.size(); Is it possible to just put? float fChipNum = 80;
Guild Siege Script
06/17/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello people, I have implemented the AUTO Guild Siege every 30 minutes which has a GuildCombat.txt included that is said designed for the every 30 minutes Guild Siege. I would like to ask if I wanted to make it 3 hours(let's assume that I have already changed the time in the source), how should I design this to work for every 3 hours Guild Siege? Other than that of my thought, should I just leave it like that even if I have 3 hours in the source? Thank you! Here is the GuildCombat.txt
[v14] Guild Siege Server ?
09/09/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey, Was haltet ihr von einem v14 GW Server ?. Wo es sich nur um GW dreht.
Guild Siege Scheduling.
05/30/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
How to set guild siege every 3 hours?