Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About JOPSI GLOW CHANGER

Discussion on About JOPSI GLOW CHANGER within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About JOPSI GLOW CHANGER

Hi, can you share the source of jopsi glow changer that saves the glow without unequiping / equipping the armor?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] Add system to v19 Jopsi Glow
05/31/2014 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 42 Replies
Well this tutorial is for those who are newly starting out and not sure how to add glow system, well here I leave the tutorial: http://i.epvpimg.com/upRVe.jpg
Glow Problem nicht ein jopsi Glühsystem
12/28/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich habe Probleme mit Satz leuchten nicht ein Leuchten System jopsi ich weiß nicht, was ist die Ursache für das Problem, aber ich habe die richtige Datei, die die SFX, auch werde ich die defineobj.h und mdldyna.inc und ihre korrekte sehen . Jeder Hinweis für das Problem? mdlDyna.inc "sfx_level03" XI_GEN_ITEM_SETITEM03 MODELTYPE_SFX "" 0 MD_NEAR 0 1.0f 0 1 ATEX_NONE 1 "sfx_level04" XI_GEN_ITEM_SETITEM04 MODELTYPE_SFX "" 0 MD_NEAR 0 1.0f 0 1 ATEX_NONE 1...
Need assistance with this error. Jopsi glow
06/29/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi, When I launch nuez, I get this error -->Screenshot by Lightshot I've read a the discussions on jopsi's glow. But I am nowhere near to a resolution. Compiling isn't a problem. My source compiled fine after following the directions. It's only my client that doesn't behave right. App_Setaura1 is placed correctly in Resdata.h, funcapplet from what I can read from the posts. But for some reason, the client isn't seeing that piece of the code. The only thing I can think of is the...
[REQUEST] Jopsi's glow SFX files
06/04/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello ElitePvpers :rolleyes: Does anyone here have Jopsi's glow SFX files .. I'm kind of lost here :p Another question: Does it work on V17/18 files?
[iNEED] GLOW SYSTEM DATABASE JOPSI
05/03/2013 - Flyff - 3 Replies
anyone can give me Glow System DATABASE plss :handsdown: