Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Voting Script

Discussion on [REQUEST] Voting Script within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Voting Script

Can i request for the script that has the same style as this? Thank you in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Voting Script!
07/06/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I am using a voting script, and I am having a small problem with it! I have EVERYTHING set up correctly with it. The script is all changed up to fit my server and also the Mysql and Mssql connections are set up. This includes the db for the mysql part of the script. All votes are being imported into the mysql db and everything seems to be working fine. I myself have been using it to vote for my own server and to assure everything is fine with the script. It seems that a few members are...
[Request] Voting for DP script
01/02/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
as my topic says i am wondering if anyone could give me a Voting for DP script, thanks
[REQUEST] EP6 Game.exe and Voting reward script
08/06/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys Looking if anyone has an EP6 Game.exe and the IP to search for to edit(I am useless with HeX) Also I have seen Mirka selling a Voting reward Script ... has anyone released for free if so could you point me in the right direction my searches are coming up empty. Thank you guys <3
[Help] Voting Script.
10/28/2011 - AutoIt - 1 Replies
Guten Tag, ich suche derzeit ein Voting Script. Das massen Voting hindert, am besten auch Porxy Voting verhindert. Es kann Mysql bedingt sein, ich möchte wissen ob es sowas gibt. Danke. ~XlimiT
[REQ] Voting Script
08/13/2011 - Minecraft - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute. Ich wollte mal gerne wissen, ob es vielleicht ein Voting System für Minecraft gibt, dass Public ist. Also z.B. man votet auf xtremetop100 und kriegt dafür 5 Dias, ich habe das bereits bei einem Server so gesehen.. Gibts da Public Möglichkeiten ? Oder, dass jemand votet und wenn er den Namen eingibt, der in einer Datenbank gespeichert wird und ein Admin oder sowas dem Player die Items gibt. MfG iDraGoN*