Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill not working

Discussion on Skill not working within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill not working

I can not pull it down taskbar or action slot ?
How to fix?

Old 09/03/2016, 13:23   #2

Change CT_CIRCLE and CT_FINISH to CT_STEP for the skills in propSkill
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2016, 15:10   #3

fixed thanks you very much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
skill bug ( working )
11/30/2012 - Seafight - 11 Replies
when i cared i didn't wish to post any thing or start tread but since i dont care any more here you go .... i dont think i will make video explanation will me clear enough. :rtfm:!!WARNING!! :rtfm: 1.this bug could get you banned 2. i will make you skills -x skillpoints 3.you need skill points for this to work 4.some of u may already kno this bug this is for ppl who dont (no neg comments plz its ~~! SKILL BUG !~~
one Skill hack not working other 2 works,einen Skill Hack funktioniert nicht
10/22/2010 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
one Skill hack not working other 2 works Pleas watch video and u will understand what iam saying YouTube - Skill hack Metin2 Arabic I have got PC files from ".Cake "and i pasted , one of skill hack not work Is there any new skill hack _________________
Is there any "Known working" No Skill Delay or No Skill CoolDown Hack
09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hi, i've been roaming around for quite sometimes now and I still can't find any "Known working hack" for NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD (cooldown), I know it has before but now all I see is old thread and I doubt that those hax are still working. Does anyone know how to deal with this stuff? I've been playing around also to my CE 5.4-5.5 just to figure out how to deal with it but all I saw is the SpeedHack which is I don't need. It's very much fun to play the NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD than the...
Skill isn't working lol
08/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Any1 know whats wrong with SpiritualHealing //SpiritualHealing SkillAttributes = new ushort; SkillAttributes = new ushort { 7, 0, 0, 500, 100, 100 }; SkillAttributes = new ushort { 7, 0, 0, 800, 100, 100 }; SkillAttributes = new ushort { 7, 0, 0, 1300, 100, 100 }; SkillsDone.Add(1190, 2); idk spiritualhealing doesnt heal any1 know why
Old skill dupe now working
08/25/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 21 Replies
If anyone remembers the old heal spam....its working again For those that dont know...u gotta bu forcearcger or forceshielder(have heal or greater heal) CABAL must be in window mode 1. go to a large mob area, where u know they dont hit too hard 2. put heal on bar button 3. push the heal button and while u do that...alt+tab to another aplication 4. return to game window and ull se ur char spam healing on every hit tested on EU Hope ive been of service