Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to solve CERT_DISCONNECT network error:997 - Cannot connect to network

Discussion on how to solve CERT_DISCONNECT network error:997 - Cannot connect to network within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to solve CERT_DISCONNECT network error:997 - Cannot connect to network

Hello I have a problem when login
Quote:
It shows this for a while

and then
I cant read but I guess it's telling me that it cannot connect to network or something like this then I look at log file on client
Quote:
I search for this problem and I found that the cause of this problem is port number in CacheServer and Neuz is not match.
Quote:
so I take a look

- CacheServer.ini -

- Neuz.exe -
It's the same port. so I don't know how to solve this somebody help me please !

Quote:

everything works perfectly I don't know why I can't play the game
somebody help me please !
Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cannot Connect Network Error
06/14/2017 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo Ihr Elitepvper, Sind derzeit mit einen Team an einen Server am Arbeiten. Haben vernünftige Files Alles. Wenn man über Host Pc bzw. auch über Host V-Server ins Spiel Connectet Klappt alles Einwandfrei, aber sobald jemand anders Versucht auf den Flyff Server zu Connecten erscheint für diese Person. Cannot Connect the Game. Please Check the Network. Sowohl Über Hamachi geht es nicht, als auch über V Server. Nichtmal über LAN kann man Connecten. Projectleiter und ich Wohnen in einer WG....
CERT_DISCONNECT network error:64 Charakterübericht fehler
10/11/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
ich hab studenlang geoogelt nach "Fly CERT_DISCONNECT network error:64 " . Dabei bin ich auch viele gestoßen die das selbe Problem haben aber nirgends auf eine Anwort? Hat jemand von euch auch einen Fly Server auf einem Windows 2012 64Bit System laufen ? Ich habe das Problem, das ich zwar charakter erstellen kann und die werden auch in der Datenbank gespeichert . Wenn ich aber wieder zur Charakterübericht zurück kehre wird mir dort keine Spielfigur angezeigt und ich kann mich nicht auf weiter...
[Help]Cannot Connect To The Network
09/03/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Hellow ! Anyone Can u Help me :(:( My Server is OK ! The All .exe its Running ! Dedicated Server Is OK and The Port But my Problem if im going to Connect in the Game ! Cannot Connect To The Game !
Pls Help! Blessed: Cannot connect. Please chk network!
08/08/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everyone! I don't like to disturb members of a forum (you are guys very helped many people), but now I couldn't find the solution of the problem. When I choose the character there is a MassageBox: "Cannot connect to the game. Please Check the network." 1. I use all files from: How to Make Flyff Private Server v19 Part1 - YouTube and How to Make Flyff Private Server v19 Part2 - YouTube.
Can't connect to hidden Network
05/03/2012 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Ich wollt mit meinen Laptop an meinen Router verbinden wie immer ging nicht habe Troubleshot problem gemacht da kam dan Can't connect to hidden Network. Ging eig immer manchmal kam das schon öfters dann gings aber wieder von alleine aber nicht mehr Was soll ich machen