Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beast | Atools] Copying world

Discussion on [Beast | Atools] Copying world within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Beast | Atools] Copying world

hey,

i have been working on a new map with Atools world editor. I got this question, can you copy a world to another?

like lets say you want to copy Flaris to a new map, so copy from WdMadrigal to WdOwnMap? can this be done? to copy all opbject from one to another?
Old 01/05/2016, 20:28   #2

Possible is, problem are coordinates when merging two maps into one. I've successfully split map parts to an unique map after lot of hours of work, but what you are asking is a waste of time imo.
Old 01/06/2016, 14:04   #3

Received Thanks: 1,599
There is just a way to copy all NPCs/Objects/SFX to another World. Just Open your first Map, mark all Objects and copy them(CTRL+C). Now you can open your second Map and just paste them in. So you only need to make the terrain etc new.
Old 01/06/2016, 14:25   #4

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
There is a old german "tutorial":

If you know the structure of the map, you can easily copy maps into another
just by copy&pasting the .lnd files intothe other folder.
But you have to pay attention on the filename.

Edit: With that method you have to place the spawns and npc's again in on the new map. I don't know if the method of Professor Linebeck could be helpful with that. Didn't test it jet...