Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem showing skill icon.

Discussion on Problem showing skill icon. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem showing skill icon.

Hi elitepvpers,

I have re-designed the skill tree, and i added 1 skill at a time.
But it wont show the skill icon inside the skill tree.

When i hover the mouse over it then its showing the skill icon.

So i wonder what do i need to change so that the icon is showing.

I also followd the how to add an new skill tutorial but that is designed for the v15 skill tree.

P.s. i think its somewhere in this snipper

Code:
void CWndSkillTreeEx::OnDraw(C2DRender* p2DRender)
Old 11/25/2015, 12:56   #2

elite*gold: 294
If this is the v16 skill tree, it is rendering the background image and the image on top of it when it's learned. If I recall. There should be files in the theme like Back_rin or some things for each job.
Old 11/25/2015, 15:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yeah i found it.

I used and different skill tree and deleted the skill tree that almost every v16+ server has.

Solved. Thanks for the reply.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
skill bug icon
04/13/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
#
Skill No Icon?!
05/23/2013 - Fiesta Online - 15 Replies
Hey Ich hab seit kurzem ein neues Gladi Skill reingeaddet, schön und gut, Zonen gehen alle. Aber wenn ich z.b &makeitem (meinskillinxname) mache, ist da kein Lernschrift rolle von mein Skill^^ Icon etc. hat er auch.. also kann es nicht am icon liegen. Dann hab ich halt &learnskill (meinskillid) eingegeben, und ich konnte mein skill erlernen, NUR bei meiner skill inventar ist da auch kein Icon.. Folgendes hab ich geändert: ActiveSkill.shn, ActiveSkillGroup.shn, ActiveSkillInfo.shn,...
[Problem] Icon 6th skill of Nw3 design
07/30/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello. I have a problem with the icon 6th skill. I design with NW3, and there has not added new icons. What is one set of icons to the ETC? . I mean the files for each character class. Thx in advance;) http://www.iv.pl/images/87557173637462288821.png
6. skill icon problem
08/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
ich hab grade versucht dem 6. skill nach diesem how to ein icon zuzuweisen, nur habe ich kein bildbearbeitungsprogramm, mit dem ich die pixelabstände abmessen kann, weswegen die 3.sub dateien wohl ziemlich falsch sind. dabei rausgekommen ist das hier: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/3596/052420512 4.jpg. also ich habe diese skillwarrior.dds benutzt http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6614/skillwarrio r.jpg, und meine werte für die .sub dateien waren 01: left 192 top 96 right 64