Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TO ALL FLYFFERS!!!

Discussion on TO ALL FLYFFERS!!! within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TO ALL FLYFFERS!!!

Dear Flyffers,
first I would like to thank you that you have spent some of your time reading my post. The topic that I would like to discuss with you is the following: HOW TO KEEP OUR FAVOURITE GAME ALIVE? I have been thinking these days over this problem. As we all know, Webzen is not trying in any way to help this game go on. So there are people that try to do something better of the game by starting private servers...but the feeling playing in a private server is not the same as in the original one, right?(at least that is what I feel ) Another thing about it is that Flyff is a game which need players, because playing alone..well it sucks. So this hit me up while I have been browsing upon different private servers: What if MOST of the private servers merge into one? I know it sounds really optimistic, but I think if we are together, we will be stronger. Imagine having only 2 private servers: 1 high rate and 1 low rate. There are over 30 different private servers that are working at the moment. Merging into 2 servers, this will mean at least 1k people in each(maybe even more). If this happens I am sure that other flyffers from the original ones will start coming in. They way I see it, it will be really hard to fulfill this task, because most of the developers won't agree, but if the players agree...I think it might work.
I would be very glad to hear the opinion of you people. I am trying to begin something big and good, so I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP in order to be heard. Thank you in advance.
* I have made a skype group about this topic. My skype id is : niko12347. We need every person who is willing to help.
This is the link to the facebook page:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 21:07   #2

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
This will never work. Starting by "Who is the head of all".
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2015, 21:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedrika View Post
This will never work. Starting by "Who is the head of all".
Never? Hmm I doubt that. Head of all, I don't think it should be run by only one person. Teams will be formed. I will give an example: Developers team, people will discuss upcoming features then vote whether to start them or not.
Old 09/05/2015, 21:37   #4

I'm sure it would work as people work together. The servers could be better developed and balanced.
The only question is how to reach all players?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 21:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gstroyer329 View Post
I'm sure it would work as people work together. The servers could be better developed and balanced.
The only question is how to reach all players?
Sharing. This is the big advantage of social media, we can share, if I can get the attention of enough players, things will get going. I need your help. I will start posting this in different servers. Some(maybe most) will ban me, but some people will hear me and will follow. That is my idea. What do you think? * I have already posted it on webzen's Flyff forum
Old 09/05/2015, 21:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimppari View Post
Sharing. This is the big advantage of social media, we can share, if I can get the attention of enough players, things will get going. I need your help. I will start posting this in different servers. Some(maybe most) will ban me, but some people will hear me and will follow. That is my idea. What do you think?
First of you should build a server and not annoy any server right now.
Old 09/05/2015, 21:49   #7

Quote:
First of you should build a server and not annoy any server right now.
Well..I am already a bit involved in the development of a new server. And how could that be annoying? Merging servers is not easy, I admit that. But it is wiser than standing alone. Don't you think so?
Old 09/05/2015, 21:52   #8

Annoying is the part where you want to go to other servers and advertise yours.

Quote:
Sharing. This is the big advantage of social media, we can share, if I can get the attention of enough players, things will get going. I need your help. I will start posting this in different servers. Some(maybe most) will ban me, but some people will hear me and will follow. That is my idea. What do you think? * I have already posted it on webzen's Flyff forum
Old 09/05/2015, 21:55   #9

Quote:
Annoying is the part where you want to go to other servers and advertise yours.
I have never said I will advertise my server. Read carefully. I have said that I will share my idea with other people.
Old 09/05/2015, 21:58   #10

Quote:
I have never said I will advertise my server. Read carefully. I have said that I will share my idea with other people.
Posting your idea on different servers are advertising for something upcoming
Old 09/05/2015, 22:03   #11

I had the feeling there are a lot of people who want that flyff feeling back with low rates and a working system.
At first I would help in development and balancing if you want to and second I could share it in some servers I tried. Would be great to get a big flyff-loving conmunity
Old 09/05/2015, 22:04   #12

Quote:
Posting your idea on different servers are advertising for something upcoming
I don't see your point. I am not planning to be owner of the server. The owners will remain "owners"(everyone will have part of the server).

Quote:
I had the feeling there are a lot of people who want that flyff feeling back with low rates and a working system.
At first I would help in development and balancing if you want to and second I could share it in some servers I tried. Would be great to get a big flyff-loving conmunity
Yes, and another thing. We can't track ourselves like that. I made a group in skype. I will make one in Facebook now too. My skype id is : niko12347. I will try to gather people there and start planning on how to do this. As for the feeling, yes, totally. I miss that time too. And that is what I am aiming to bring back.
Old 09/05/2015, 22:14   #13

The most important thing is that the people developing this server/ those servers are not trying to make money with it as the offi did. Their interest should be getting the old flyff-feeling either.
Old 09/05/2015, 22:17   #14

Quote:
The most important thing is that the people developing this server/ those servers are not trying to make money with it as the offi did. Their interest should be getting the old flyff-feeling either.
Exactly. Money will come later from that. If we manage to give the players a good gameplay they will be glad to donate to us.
Old 09/05/2015, 22:23   #15

That could work. I will join your group at Skype tomorrow.
Do you guys still need somebody to help with developing and sharing ideas?