Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ragnarok Card like System

Discussion on Ragnarok Card like System within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ragnarok Card like System

Hello !

I] Introducing :

Is card system like ragnarok, main idea comes from Ragnarok Online II, but customized a bit and is totaly developed by me (code & design).

Screenshots:

Card on ground:

Card Album:

Movie:

II] Where you can get new cards ? :

New cards can be drop by mobs, because all monster can have own card (Ex: Aibatt -> Aibatt Card | Small Doridoma -> Small Doridoma Card ).
Each mob can drop only own card with low rate.

III] Card bonus :

Each card have stat bonus, only stat (FOR, END, DEX et INT), all cards have a required level, which is same of monster level.

You can equip 5 cards max, the number of different mobs is big °.°, so get 5 big cards to get big stat bonus =o !

So cards is not useless ^^.

IV] How its work ? :

You get 1 card slot equip at level 1, so at start !
You can unlock card slot every 50 Lv (This number can be change).
You can have 5 card slot max.
You can equip card on unlocked card slot (with left click), when you equip card, all bonus of this card is added to you.
You can unequip card has you wish (with right click), when you unequi card, all bonus of this card disappear from you.

Card slot for equipement and bonus is on left side of Card Album window.

V] Collect Album :

Collect Album is on right side of card system window.
You can store 99 of each cards, because all different card need different slot on you inventory, I think all players prefer collect album to store it ^-^'.
You can store to collect album (with right click on inventory), or take from collect album (left click) has you wish.
Collect card is good way to get bonus stat, because when you get full page (1 or more card, of each card on page), you get all stat +1 bonus.
If you have 5 pages complete, you get all stat +5 (this bonus is show on left side)
You can make title of success for collecting if you want !
Collect Album can show you every card exist, stat bonus with cursor focus ^^, so you can farm card that you need !

This system is unique and exclusive, develope and design by plop (me), idea from RO2.

Is on sale, PM me for interested people !

Cordialy,
plop.
Old 08/04/2015, 10:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Looks neat.
Old 08/04/2015, 10:50   #3

elite*gold: 10
Double - ?
Thanks
1 User