Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item View In ExChanger How To add in Source?

Discussion on Item View In ExChanger How To add in Source? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item View In ExChanger How To add in Source?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ExChanger.jpg (15.8 KB, 119 views)
Old 06/26/2015, 13:32   #2

meron yan pre sa Virtuos __NEW_EXCHANGE_V19 NAME madali lang i add yan basta meron ka ExchangeArrow.tga sa theme mo para lumitaw yung arrow
Old 06/26/2015, 14:28   #3

Pag V18 po anong gagamitin?
Old 04/11/2017, 23:24   #4

I tried use that system on my source, but i got a problem =/. My window doesn't appear a scrollbar, how can i fix this ?
Old 04/13/2017, 13:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedala1 View Post
I tried use that system on my source, but i got a problem =/. My window doesn't appear a scrollbar, how can i fix this ?
By using the correct app from v19 resData.inc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help I can View Other Item I can See Them
04/29/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I need Help Where to look for this in Cs i cant view other player equipment only there Dmg Data i can see Here the Example of ScreenShot I Made
[RLS]Dat Item-Müll-Source of Course
06/21/2014 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 16 Replies
Topic regelt, habe einfach keine lust mehr das ganze weiter zu coden! Da die 40k Item_proto ( Clientside ) ja eine andere Struktur besitzt dachte ich mir Ich code mir n Item Creator dafür ... Doch urplötzlich verließ mich die Lust dazu also kommts hier rein, vielleicht kann der ein oder andere ja damit was anfangen oder als Anfänger auch was lernen. Erwähnenswert wäre es auch noch das ich selbst nicht grad der größte Profi bin was VB Crap angeht. ...
[Mini-Release]CPs/PVPpoints Exchanger for ProjectX source!
02/28/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Hei guys, i was bored and wanted to improve some ... anyway heres the exchanger for CPs/PVPpoints for ProjectX source Every 1000PVPpoints =1KK CPs you can change the value as much as you want i dun care -.-" #region Exchanger case 983: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello, Im the great exchanger who...
Asmo daevanion item exchanger. WHERE?
10/09/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
where can i find the fukin NPC to exchange my daevanion items from cloth to chain. i'm simply sick of clicking every npc in pandemonium and finding nothing :rtfm::mad::confused: thanx.
Item View
06/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi im working at a way to see the items before they get drop by your enemy but now im at a point where i not can finish it cause i need the ID´s of the items for gold it was easy that i had found in the ini of rom when you can skript a little bit or you can work with the PacketSniffer WPE Pro / tcpdump