Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Custom monsters

Discussion on [Request] Custom monsters within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Custom monsters

Was just wondering if anyone here had some custom monsters laying around, that they would share.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding new custom monsters
07/05/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Original Question: Hello everyone, Sorry for the bother, I'm looking into adding a completely new monster from a different game for testing (.C3,.DDS). Eventually I may create my own monsters. So, I added an entry pointing to the monster's C3 in the 3dobj.ini, and an entry for the DDS to 3dtexture.ini, created an entry for both in the 3DSimpleObj.ini, and then linked the typeID from the 3DSimpleObj.ini to the monster.dat's typeID. I Then used the monster's typeID for the lookface on the...
[RELEASE] Custom Monsters
11/14/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Hi, I Edited how most of the monsters look In-game Some look realy cool ^^ everything works fine for me.. so i dont think there are any bugs xD i hope at least Someone likes it. Lol i cant upload any Pictures because my net is slow as Hell! If someone can upload an image of some of the monsters i'll give em a Thanks lol xD I'm Murtah by the way. Oh, This is for server owners.. just add the Three cq_monstertype's into ya My Folder and the monsterface into your Ini Folder of your client :P you...