Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

floating bugs

Discussion on floating bugs within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
floating bugs

hi epvpers i have one problem when i add floating system

if im going to equip the wing mask it looks like this
but i can see also the wing mask that i equipted

how to fix this?

thanks in advance

#rene
Old 04/26/2015, 05:22   #2

maybe its your propitem or spec_item
Old 04/27/2015, 03:23   #3

no i review all my code and its okey., i think its there a problem from my code that i added in my source

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mid-Air floating!
01/17/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
As of last patch, using Iceblock, the 'log-out' float trick or DI in mid-air now causes you to fall to the ground. You used to stay in mid-air (ie if you were to Iceblock while falling, while under the effect of Iceblock you would stop in mid-air and float until it was cancelled or it ran out). The same is for Divine Intervention; I tried to cast this on a mate who was falling through the air so he'd stop above Halaar and could just /dance for 3 min, but he fell to the ground under it's...
Another Floating Trick
08/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Found this out friggin around with the float trick posted earlier. Make a macro that looks like /dismount /logout Put it on your action bar and jump on your flying mount. Fly up to a safe hight and click your new macro. You should dismount and stay floating. Dont do this in shatt or you will just get logged out. I actually had a horde warlock log on as an ally alt to ask my GM who was also doing this after I showed him how this was done.
The Floating Head
05/17/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Recently i was Folling around with a new orc mage char.I seen that it had heavy armor mastrey so got it some dark elven armor with implosion boots and implosion gloves to my suprise my guys body parts started to disaprer! Soon enough i was a floating head walking around with a staff.I belive this bug only works with orc mages becuase i tried it on my freinds glad and it didnt work.Mabey u guys should try it and see if works for you..
Floating Bug
02/01/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Maybe someone can find something useful with this or something close to it. "Go to Satyrnaar and get cursed, and take a Wind Rider ride while your heart is weakend... If you get stunned in mid-air, you fall off of the windrider, and stand in the air, way up. You can launch spells providing the creature is in range." I thought I already had something posted like this...