Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

decrypt file

Discussion on decrypt file within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
decrypt file

I wanted to ask if anyone could help me take the Encryption Key to this file or somehow explain to me how to do ...
I would help a lot, thanks.

It is a File Encryption Res.

Tags
decrypt, flyff, res, world

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Decrypt my .lua file
04/21/2014 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Hey i have not been on here in a while. Yet i turn to the elitepvpers comunity for help on decrypting a .Lua file. hopefully somebody will be able to help or guide me in the right direction to getting this done. thx a bunch i have uploaded a .zip with .lua file im trying to crack. feel free to private message me or email me or reply here.
Who can decrypt this file?
12/01/2012 - Last Chaos - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, i want to change this file but its encrypted ... can maybe anyone decrypt it that i can edit it with a HexEditor? Download If anyone can please write me a pm! Would be awesome! Thanks!
please decrypt this file
04/23/2010 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Hello, i downloaded Lineage 2 Gracia Epilogue from: Downloadable Client: Lineage II Chaotic Throne: Gracia Epilogue Live Client - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com i try to edit l2.ini file and some of .dat files but i couldn't :( they are encryption.... anyone can help me please I put l2.txt in Attachment please rename it to l2.ini and try to decrypt it
i need to decrypt the l2.ini file
06/05/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i am trying to get the server infomation abt a private server.... the info is in the l2.ini correct..but all the decrypting tools dont seem to work.. plz help