Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Fashion Blessing Awake

Discussion on Question about Fashion Blessing Awake within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Fashion Blessing Awake

Hi,i want to tradable my fashion when i use Blessing of the Goddess,where parts needed to edit for this non-tradable fashion codes?

RIP ENGLISH SORRY

and also anyone can help for this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Awake
01/24/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hab ne frage zu den awakes und zwar: ich will das mann nur 3 stellig awaken kann zb: 3STR 3STA 3INT und nicht das die awake ab und zu einstellig ist(bsp: 7STR) Könnt ihr mir da helfen bzw sagen wie das geht were sehr net Danke Schonmal
[question]awake bug (true??)
02/17/2010 - Flyff - 4 Replies
:handsdown::handsdown:does anyone know the awaken bug e.g str+100 on boots (no possible) pls post here still ok of it only works on p servers ^^ TY
[CoV2] Question/Problem regarding Heaven's Blessing
02/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Well this is one of the problems i haven't been able to solve so far. Heaven's Blessing is working, PrayingStones add Blessing to your char, but it does not save it to the database. So when players logout and log back in they don't have their HB anymore. Anyone familiar with this source and knows what might be causing it? I did not adjust or change anything in the Heaven's Blessing code myself, in case you're wondering.
blessing reborn question
02/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hey i was just wondering when i get reborn, if i chose blessing reborn will i get only -1% damage on a random item or i can get like -3% -5% -7%, does it change anything if you were reborn at 120 or 137? thanks
Question about Heaven Blessing
03/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Does anyone know how to take the curse effect out so it does not lag no more?