Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pick up penyas drop - Inventory is full

Discussion on Pick up penyas drop - Inventory is full within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pick up penyas drop - Inventory is full

Hello ,

I started a server with v15 sources (spiken), but when i kill a monster (every monster), and i try to take penyas, it says 'Inventory is full', or it take the item 'Penya', and nothing append in my iventory..

I can take items w/o problems...

If anyone know what's the problem, it's really annoying

Thanks, Mondyo.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
buff bot/drop hack-pick up/item drop
07/12/2012 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
i saw many topics about what i said in title , i would like to know if is available any of this for GF servers :) i mean DROP HACK - i heard about bots who pick up other players items , ITEM DROP - a bot who increase drop chances and BUFF BOT ... i had search the forum and i didnt found anything to download , just few expired links... i'll be very pleased if someone know something about this bots ,in special DROP HACK , and he can explain or leave here a link to...
Pick up Penya = Inventory full
07/07/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello! I have problem, when i pick up the penyas on the ground, a message tell me "full inventory", but it's not full, and it has nothing to do ! Please help me :3 Thx you !
Fly For Ever - Exp x500, Drop x250, Penyas x1000
07/18/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 21 Replies
Hello everybody! Website: Fly For Ever! Today I want to invite you to new private server of FlyFF. Fly For Ever is hosted on dedicated server without lags, 24/7. We have a lot of original things, loyal and active administration. To guarantee you, that we don't get wiped, we are making backup daily. On our server is not any spawned items. We're hosting Guild Siege two times for each time zone, for example two times for GMT+1, two times for GMT+8 and two times for GMT-5 (it means like 6...