Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Adding/Creating

Discussion on Item Adding/Creating within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item Adding/Creating

I trying to add boxes in propPackItem, propItem, propItem.txt, defineItem.
mdlDyna is not needed for boxes.

When i copy paste everything from other server files (same source), saving everything, using merge and pasting new .res files to client, they don't want even to spawn with /ci ...
Someone had this problem? I can't even add item, i'm doing something wrong?
They don't want to create..
Old 04/30/2014, 12:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't copy paste, do it yourself checking files, existing boxes...
I dont have this problem.. so... U tried /ci "Item Name"?
And... in v19 its Spec_Item.txt, not propItem.txt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Bug Adding Item :(
05/11/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
ScreenShot: Screenshot by Lightshot InGame Bug: http://prntscr.com/14d6ma i add item to my server and I wear my fashion and i give the o3d,dds and NewPatcher UPDATE of my fashion to my players but my players cant see it :handsdown:
Item icon gone when adding new item (ItemMinIcon Problem)
04/13/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
When i adding new casual for my new quest,and try to login to my Test server for checking it all item icon are gone.I really confident this problem was cause by ItemMinIcon.ani,why im saying that? cause when i move the item from ItemMinIcon.ani the problem solve...but the casual dont have icon...i bet some of ElitePvpers member know especially TheFlames ;) (Im Using Client Flames LOL) Screenshot: Item that i add (Casual) :
[Help] Adding New Item
05/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey, i'm trying to add a new blade. I got a new c3>effect>blade folder called 410999 with edits in it cause i'm making my own weapon. This is what I have as my 3dtexture.ini: 919191=c3/effect/blade/410999/1.dds 929292=c3/effect/blade/410999/2.dds 939393=c3/effect/blade/410999/3.dds 949494=c3/effect/blade/410999/4.dds 959595=c3/effect/blade/410999/5.dds
Adding in a New Item
05/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
I have tried to add in a new item which is a Mandarin outfit with a different texture. I made a new id for it and have added it into the itemtype database and itemtype.dat I have added in the dds and c3 files into the appropriate folders. c3: c3/mesh dds: