Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

admin account can't use command?

Discussion on admin account can't use command? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
admin account can't use command?

admin account can't use command.
me use Clean v15 VS03.

ex: /getgold 1000000
help me please.
Old 02/18/2014, 07:49   #2

Thats you second topic `bout the same question. Youve got the Tom(`s) antihack. Now you have to put in your ingame Name in the Antihack file named = admin.txt this is in you config file.

greetings Shinji
Old 02/18/2014, 07:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji-MRT View Post
Thats you second topic `bout the same question. Youve got the Tom(`s) antihack. Now you have to put in your ingame Name in the Antihack file named = admin.txt this is in you config file.

greetings Shinji
I do not use.
Old 02/18/2014, 08:05   #4

Do you have the Z in your account table? Do you use a Antihack?
Old 02/18/2014, 08:23   #5

Quote:
Do you have the Z in your account table? Do you use a Antihack?

Unused antihack.can't admin command.
Old 02/18/2014, 08:47   #6

I cant open your Picture. I know what you mean. So please go in your database in ACCOUNT_DBF - Account_tbl_detail - and edit your account to a Z under m_chLoginAuthority. If this doesnt work, do the same with your character in your Character_dbf. If this doesnt work, upload a picture by another upload service from your ingame screen just after login.
Old 02/18/2014, 09:02   #7

Quote:
I cant open your Picture. I know what you mean. So please go in your database in ACCOUNT_DBF - Account_tbl_detail - and edit your account to a Z under m_chLoginAuthority. If this doesnt work, do the same with your character in your Character_dbf. If this doesnt work, upload a picture by another upload service from your ingame screen just after login.

pic in game.

Old 02/18/2014, 09:21   #8

Okay. What files are you using? I need the Name from where are the files and what version is it? Maybe in your Source Code is the Z auth not valid. Try to give you the Auth type P or M For Admin and GAmemaster. Just as a Test
Old 02/18/2014, 09:32   #9

Quote:
Okay. What files are you using? I need the Name from where are the files and what version is it? Maybe in your Source Code is the Z auth not valid. Try to give you the Auth type P or M For Admin and GAmemaster. Just as a Test

clean v15. P and M is not admin.
Old 02/18/2014, 09:35   #10

Okay then Z has the function to admin ... and you doesnt use a Antihack? Unbelievable...
Old 02/18/2014, 09:40   #11

Quote:
Okay then Z has the function to admin ... and you doesnt use a Antihack? Unbelievable...
i not have antihack.

help me pls.
Old 02/18/2014, 16:44   #12

what commands aint working? All or just 1.

You should check the Auth level requirements inside FuncTextCmd.cpp

Also check Authorization.cpp/.h
Old 02/19/2014, 05:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by raventh1984 View Post
what commands aint working? All or just 1.

You should check the Auth level requirements inside FuncTextCmd.cpp

Also check Authorization.cpp/.h
I can not make a character administrator.
all command.

Authorization.cpp not file.

// AUTHORAZATION มคภวต้. ADMINISTRATORฟก ฐกฑ๎ฟ๏ ผ๖ท่ ผ๖ฦ ฐ่มคภฬดู.

#define AUTH_OBSERVER 'D' // ฐย๛ภฺ ฐ่มค ; นๆผฟ๋, ธ๐ดฯลอธต, ฐจฝรฟ๋
#define AUTH_GENERAL 'F' // ภฯน ป็ฟ๋ภฺ ภฏภ๚
#define AUTH_LOGCHATTING 'G' // รคฦรทฮฑืธฆ ณฒฑๆ ภฯนภฏภ๚
#define AUTH_JOURNALIST 'H' // ฐิภำภป ร๋ภ็วฯฑโ ภงวั ฑโภฺ ฑววั
#define AUTH_HELPER 'J' // มุ ฟ๎ฟตภฺ ฑววั ; ป็ฟ๋ภฺธฆ ตฝฑโ ภงวั ฐิภำ ธถฝบลอ
#define AUTH_GAMEMASTER 'L' // ฐิภำ ธถฝบลอ ; ฐิภำ ภรผภว ม๘วเภฬ ฐกดษวั ฐ่มค GM_LEVEL_1
#define AUTH_GAMEMASTER2 'M' // ฐิภำ ธถฝบลอ ; ฐิภำ ภรผภว ม๘วเภฬ ฐกดษวั ฐ่มค GM_LEVEL_2
#define AUTH_GAMEMASTER3 'N' // ฐิภำ ธถฝบลอ ; ฐิภำ ภรผภว ม๘วเภฬ ฐกดษวั ฐ่มค GM_LEVEL_3
#define AUTH_OPERATOR 'O' // ด๕นฬ ฐ่มค ; ว๖ภ็ดย AUTH_ADMINISTRATORฐ๚ ฐฐภบ ฑโดษภธทฮ ผผฦร GM_LEVEL_4
#define AUTH_ADMINISTRATOR 'P' // ฐธฎภฺ ฐ่มค ; ธ๐ต็ ฑโดษภป ป็ฟ๋วา ผ๖ ภึภฝ. GM_LEVEL_4
Old 02/19/2014, 20:31   #14

elite*gold: 400
Try to change it in the DB..

And look in your CHARACTER_01_DBF , there you can change it for singe Characters.. Sometimes you have to change it there..
Old 02/20/2014, 02:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Trotex. View Post
Try to change it in the DB..

And look in your CHARACTER_01_DBF , there you can change it for singe Characters.. Sometimes you have to change it there..
i make admin account code Z and P.but it not admin.