Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lets stat stack again

Discussion on lets stat stack again within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lets stat stack again

For those of you who plays fame, you'll probably know that the 'wooden sword stat stacking method' no longer works.... at least not as simple.

I've tried to delete some files in my fame folder, but no luck.
I've tried to edit other items, such as a lv 3 sword, or an armor with - stats, the results came out to be that ANYTHING that is weird will get you dced.

I will keep on trying if I have anything in mind, and I hope some of you will attempt this together.

Lastly, if you have another method of stat stacking, and is willing to share, please do on here.

------------------------------

p.s. I give my respect to the fame staff. Respect them just as much as how much I want to hack in their server.
Old 08/07/2009, 19:54   #2

come on we have to pwn them
Old 08/07/2009, 19:58   #3

lol~ we won't pwn them.. never will be able to lol

each and every one of them are probably better hackers and programmers than 99% of this forum, including myself.

We can try to figure out something, but expect it to be patched within a couple weeks.
Old 08/07/2009, 20:02   #4

they updated the erlyguard thats why.i dont know what it detects but i think its massive item use so if we can reduce the stack to 1 at a time maybe it will work?

EDIT: nvm its not that
Old 08/07/2009, 20:43   #5

They banned the easiest way to do it, they didn't stop the actual packets from being sent.

Since they arent the original programmers they can't change the way the game read and sends packets.

so stat hacking is still possible, just can't use wooden swords or any equips in the game
Old 08/08/2009, 17:29   #6

Its still possible to do becouse the erlyguard or w/e just dc's u whenever theres something suspicious is going on in ur invertory somewone just needs to find a way around it and they will probably freak out again and wont have a fix for months/weeks :]
Old 08/08/2009, 20:19   #7

the thing is, I was wondering if there is something in our folder that has to do with erlyguard.

It could be as simple as deleting it, or more complex, like editing neuz or w/e.
Old 08/08/2009, 20:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrukawaw View Post
the thing is, I was wondering if there is something in our folder that has to do with erlyguard.

It could be as simple as deleting it, or more complex, like editing neuz or w/e.
Try to install e flyff put the fame patch zip in there unzip it look what u have then figure out if theres anything of erlyguard there. Perhaps if stat hacking could be done like equiping once a min since erly wont detect it then. Also turn on ur anti - virus it will automaticly delte the anti hack so u can still get rid of that ****
Old 08/08/2009, 22:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verom2 View Post
Its still possible to do becouse the erlyguard or w/e just dc's u whenever theres something suspicious is going on in ur invertory somewone just needs to find a way around it and they will probably freak out again and wont have a fix for months/weeks :]
it has nothing to do with inventory....
Old 08/08/2009, 23:49   #10

elite*gold: 1531
Received Thanks: 2,935
It blocks every negative item slot packet so it seems impossible to me.
Please note that no disussions are allowed in the hack section.

// moved