Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlyFF Termination 1.55/1.50 music

Discussion on FlyFF Termination 1.55/1.50 music within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FlyFF Termination 1.55/1.50 music

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know the title of the music used for the good old FlyFF Termination 1.55 and 1.50? Or does anybody still have the files and - maybe - the skills to extract it from there? I would love to know as it was extremely relaxing.

Thank you in advance for the answers and I hope I am not breaking any rules!
Old 10/01/2013, 19:53   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Arrow Flyff Main - Discussions / Questions -> Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Tags
flyff, termi, termination

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flyff Termination 1.40 auf FFF
08/24/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 17 Replies
Hi Mal eine frage ich habe mir mal Flyff termination 1.40 Geladen und Installiert... Wen cih aber nun in FFF gehe öffnet sich keine Konsole oder so ein Grünes fenster... Wie fonktionirt Flyff termination >.<?!
FlyFF Termination v1.50
06/08/2008 - Flyff - 5 Replies
Project: FlyFF Termination (v1.50) - by nForce Changes: Reorganized sections of the code base. Added plugin support (SDK included). Added Game Console plugin, allowing commands to be issued from the FlyFF communications window. Updated offsets for the latest version of eFlyFF. Description: FlyFF Termination contains various features that provide players with an enhanced and more exciting FlyFF experience. This version provides an advanced teleporation system, with Quick Teleport, and...
FLYFF TERMINATION 1.55
02/26/2007 - Flyff - 1 Replies
These are the steps I made in installing Termination 1.55 1. I downloaded the files in the forum link: a. part 1 1.55 b. part 2 1.55 2. I downloaded winrar.exe 3. I downloaded .Net Framework 2.0 ................ 4. I installed .Net Framework 2.0 5. I installed Winrar.exe 6. I decompressed Flyff Termination 1.55
about FlyFF Termination...
01/09/2007 - Flyff - 1 Replies
Right it works again BUT not public how we get it work...u can try to bypass with any bypasser for GG...but i dont think that work on GzP ''tehkiki''in video ''KiKi'' wrote: ''For now I'm releasing nothing, if/when people find it out on their own then that's their perogative (sp?) to release it.'' Pls no more question about termination and that video in youtube animus plz close :D
Flyff Termination (V1.35)
12/03/2006 - Flyff - 10 Replies
Sorry mi fried sasy no public :P