Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't connect to server

Discussion on Can't connect to server within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't connect to server

Hello All,

Sorry to bother u but i have a small/big problem since a week...

So, i log my account, I choose the server/canal, but when i try to log on, i obtain this error (waiting error...infinity) :

I use v15 Source by Spikensbror & v15 offi files/client.

My .ini look great, i've try basics ones, i've try to edit them...without any succes... pls help me !!

If u have any question, comment.

Thanks.

Steve.
Old 07/21/2013, 10:55   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Add me in Skype ^^ I help you
Old 07/21/2013, 14:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
My firewall block flyff local xD

Thanks.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Minecraft Hamachi Server Failed to connect to the server Connection refused connect
01/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Wir haben einen Hamachi Server, den wir für den Multiplayer Mode von Minecraft verwenden. Bis jetzt ging alles einwandfrei, doch seit heute geht nix mehr. Der Ersteller vom Hamachi Server ist zwar online, doch wenn ich in den Server in Minecraft reingehe, kommt die Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to the server Connection refused: connect Was geht da schief? Danke im Voraus. MfG kugelmanno
Minecraft Server Problem: Failed to connect to the server Connection timed out
11/27/2011 - Minecraft - 4 Replies
Hallo Leute vom elitepvpers Forum, ich habe mal wieder ein Problem mit meinem Hamachi Minecraft Server. Ich bin in Minecraft im Multiplayer Mode auf 'Add server' gegangen, dann habe ich unter server name von Hamachi meinen Client Name eingetragen und unter Server Address habe ich meine Hamachi Server Adresse eingegeben. Doch wenn ich nun in den Server hineingehen will, kommt die Fehlermeldung 'Failed to connect to the server Connection timed out'. Meine Internetverbindung ist gut. Was...