Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question Regarding Status Effects/Debuffs

Discussion on Question Regarding Status Effects/Debuffs within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Regarding Status Effects/Debuffs

Anyone here ever worked on Status Effects Like Bleeding/Poison/Stun/Slow ?

For example these attributes

DST_CHR_CHANCESTUN
DST_CHR_CHANCEPOISON
DST_CHR_CHANCEBLEEDING

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Status Effects for Binaries 5095?
05/05/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
i ave checked out Fang's Thread about the character full status effects here i thought that would work for 5095 although but i found a big different like in his thread the acurracy is 7 while when i checked it in Bin found that the status was 32 and the whole are changed so plz any one how knows the right status for that client post 'em right now:rtfm:
[Question] Buffs-Debuffs
10/04/2011 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hay Leudz! In letzter zeit muss ich mit meinem heal dudu auf eule spielen und mir ist aufgefallen der Mond-Sonnen balken den man als eule hat auf meinen buffs-debuffs liegt .. kann ich das iwie in xperl oder so ändern das ich z.b. die buffs wo anders habe oder die leiste?.. also das ich se oberhalb des namens machen kann weiß ich .. aber dort stören se mich zu sehr ...
[Release] Status Effects [Full]
10/02/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
This is probably how TQ does theirs... it matches the file in the client at least: namespace Kibou.Connections.Enums { public class StatusEffectsShort { public const ulong None = 0UL, BlueName = 1UL << 0,
[MiniRelease] Status effects
10/21/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Ok so I decided posting an example of how I handle status effect adding/removal on my source may be an easier way to explain it. I doubt many if any will get any use out of it cause to implement in something like lotf would take a decent amount of coding AND most people are either too lazy/inexperienced/dumb to do that or already could write something like this or better. Regardless... here we go. Client Status Pool This is a long value which will store ALL active player effects....
[Question] Editing/creating status effects
04/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok, so I've done a bit of searching and not come up with much. I've never really been into client editing. I did a few armor edits YEARS ago but nothing much since as I've never really liked most edits that I've seen. That being said, I'm running a private server now and there are a few things I would like to be able to do. I know, or have heard that most of them are possible but there doesn't seem to be hardly any information posted on how to go about it. If someone here is experienced with...