Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to remove this notice

Discussion on How to remove this notice within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to remove this notice

I need a help how to remove this notice.
Old 05/17/2013, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Don't open a new thread.
Your old one is still up-to-date.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to remove (0) Notice
05/29/2021 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
this is my first guide and topic so i wish u all like it :) there is a notice always pop up 0 0 It is really boring so i will tell u how to remove it from ur server 1st step : Open Pk2 Extractor 2nd step: u going to search for textuisystem.txt , Pk2Extractor> Media > server_dep > silkroad > textdata > textuisystem.txt
Remove Notice Board On Update?
02/05/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello All. I have a beautiful updater layout, but the problem is the notice board (the one which you view updates on the updater) makes it look untidy. I was wondering if there was a way to remove this, and have button links eg: Button 1 - Name Update Logs - Link to website Button 2 - Register - Link to registration page and not the miniture webview. I have tried nulling a range of hex to remove this. It does not work.
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice*
12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions. So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation. If you can not tie in with our soon...
remove quest notice
04/09/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hey guys, is it possible to move/remove the quest notice? this little thing that looks like this: and if yes, it must be also possible to move the chat window, right?