Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Requesting]GOH files

Discussion on [Requesting]GOH files within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Requesting]GOH files

anyone have an english textClient.txt.txt and resData.txt.txt for the GOH files
Old 05/01/2013, 01:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Here for ResData.txt.txt :

And for textClient.txt.txt :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(requesting) Files as listed in the topic-Help?
09/22/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi dragonxone here , i am looking for episode 6 PS_GAME that includes- -1million kills. -upgrading system for enchanting & recreation rune system. -hp glitch fix. Also i am looking for the stat padding auto kick then ban script & auto pvp rewards sent to warehouse script for database, and last but not least the gm reroll script for both database and online script so the players may do it for free themselves as shaiya heroes has theirs. if anyone could help even sending the codes to edit in...
requesting MOD with DB files!
08/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Searching for a moderator to run a server. I will pay the server fee. And any other software payments. Im 22 years old have some left over money to help someone who is really good at what he does and want to have his own server. So the person im looking for is not a kid, knows what he is doing. Mature adult with common sense. You think you have what it takes? Send me a pm and we'll talk about it.
Requesting an Experienced Developer for Vsro server files on a ready togo 16Core xeon
05/26/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 10 Replies
Im interested in hiring someone experienced and capable of making specific changes to vsro files on my dedicated server with a 1gb connection. The project development time we have allowed is about 1 week. I can go into detail more in private with whoever is interested. I am Part of the Perfection PvP network so we have an established player base in place at this time. We need very specific gameplay changes made that I am not capable of making. As a part of the team you will be paid...
[Requesting]Server [BR] files cap 90 ~ 100
02/25/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
Hi All ,, Sry i'm not good English but maybe some one understand me We need New Server With Black Roge Fils , But The 110 Not 100 !! Like Eroad and Creddy , , , For FG ^_^ Server lvl 80 ~ 100 ! D9 or 10 ^_^ Remov Pop Magic , No Silk Free !! good rate like > 40 ~ 60 Some Event Giveing good Items !_! Like Flags & Som Items & grap pet 3 Days . . . . !