Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gid Rid of the Black box under the old Taskbar (Need Help)

Discussion on Gid Rid of the Black box under the old Taskbar (Need Help) within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Gid Rid of the Black box under the old Taskbar (Need Help)

I'd like to remove the Black rectangular box under the old flyff taskbar, anyone?

Please hit the post reply button.
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Taskbar .Create()
01/24/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, i've been making my own taskbar and i have a problem for now. I've finish the slots and now i'm trying to do the Action slot. So what ever, i don't want to make it like jopsi did. I want to make a pure eflyff v19 resdata taskbar. Well now my problem is if there is a way to create a WndCtrl. Is there a WndCtrl.Create() or something? Thanks for your help.
Flyff V19 Taskbar
07/24/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
kan ich eine alte taskbar wider einfügen.mit alt meine ich f1 bis f9 tasten usw Habe vieles ausprobiert bis jetzt kein erfolg sufu habe ich auch benutz.. Bitte Um Schnelle Antwort MFG R0fl :mad:
CO not to be seen at taskbar
06/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hi guys, Need your assistance in my case. I am currently working in office but i wish to load CO for tging my characters. Is there any way i can load CO but without them being found at the taskbar? I dont want my boss to see them >.< Kindly advise and help.
taskbar
02/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
any1 have a program that can rename that taskbar i mean cotobo cuz im using multiclient?
need some help with taskbar name
03/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
can someone tell me how to rename the title of the program running on the task bar (ie it says "" right now and i would like to change it to something else it hopes a program i have will work...) also, would it mess up bots like n3w8y's leveler.exe, copartner: copanther version, or anything else? thanks