Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with setting up client

Discussion on Help with setting up client within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with setting up client

I have everything set up using audisbroder's tut, but I'm not sure how to get a client and sync it with the servers. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 04/13/2013, 23:34   #2
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,428
Huch?
Can you give us more informationen? I don't know, but are you in the right section? o..o
Old 04/14/2013, 00:33   #3

I'm making a v18 FlyFF private server. I get to the point where I can start the server up. I just don't know how to properly place the client into the resource folder. I hope this gives enough information for you to help me. Thank you.
Old 04/14/2013, 00:59   #4
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,428
You don't have to do your client in the resource folder.
Just doing it separate.
Old 04/14/2013, 01:43   #5

Can I use the eflyff v18 client? And also what do I do with the neuz.exe given to me. Do I play it in the separate client or what? Also thanks for your help.